Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-06-2007, 12:23 PM

Default Re: Full Tilt Table Mod - Multi-Table Starter Package by Fozzy

You need to download the cards0-xx.png, cards1-xx.png, and cards2-xx.png files as well - those are the oversized "XX" cards0, 1, 2. After you save them to your PC, they need to be renamed to the default file names (cards0.png, etc). These are the only 3 oversized "XX" images in the deck.

This might help you when renaming files, to have Windows show ALL file extensions:

In - Start > My Computer go to Tools > Folder Options.......

Then go to the View Tab - and Un-Check "Hide Extensions for known file types"

This will let u see the file extensions (table.png versus table.jpg). When browsing in "My Computer".
Old 09-06-2007, 03:03 PM

Hey Fozzi,

at first thanks for your efforts.
Ok, so I downloaded the XX cards as well and I also renamed them. Do I have to paste all these files (Cards0.png | Cards0-XX.png | Cards1.png | Cards1-XX.png | Cards2.png | Cards2-XX.png | Cards3.png | Cards4.png | Cards5.png | Cards6.png | Cardsmall.png) into the elements folder or do I substitute the "normal" Cards0 with the Cards0-XX and so on.
I ask this because otherwise I don't know how to rename the XX files as I can't name them for example "Cards1" as, of course, twice the same name is not allowed.
Hope I was able to explain my problem to you.
Thanks again Fozzy...
Old 09-06-2007, 03:22 PM

At least I managed to get a table mod running, so I don't seem to be the most stupid guy in the world...
Old 09-06-2007, 03:28 PM

You have to choose one or the other. The FT client will only read the images that are properly named, when located inside the \elements\ folder.

This is how I save them on my PC.

I make a folder - called - FT-XX...... save all the normal sized decks.

Make a folder, inside of the FT-XX folder - named XX....... save the XX images here. Rename them to the proper names.

Now u can copy/paste the entire deck- from the Ft-XX folder - into \elements\ first overwriting your entire current deck .....

Then go into the XX folder and copy/paste the cards0-2 there, into the \elements\ folder overwriting the normal sized cards0-2.

Here are screen grabs of how I store the cards on my PC.

If you only want the XX sizes - you dont even need to keep the normal dimension cards0-2. You dont need to bother with this "XX" folder if thats the case. I do it - because I want to have all my deck images on my PC obviously.

Hope I didnt over-explain it...... or even worse forget anyhting. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

let me know if that helps you to understand.
Old 09-06-2007, 03:42 PM

Hi fozzy,

How do I get rid of the the empty seat images in classic view? I tried resizing the image from the Backgrounds folder to 1x1 pixels, but that crashes the client. Sorry if it's obvious... I am having trouble winding my head around this classic view/race track view thing. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Thanks a lot for the mods btw, they are great. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-06-2007, 04:01 PM

Dont think u can get rid of em completely.

When I used classic view I used the desaturated seat images I made. This made the empty seats, less obtrusive. I assume if you make the image a transparent 794x547 PNG - you wouldnt ever be able to join a table. I never tried to make them totally disappear. The client uses those same images if you are joining, or already seated and someone leaves. The only thing I tried was to desaturate those background seat images - see images above.

In RT view - The client used to have a seatrt_empty and a seatrt_join. I used to be able to make the seatrt_empty disappear completely. A recent update got rid of seatrt_join. Both states now use the same seatrt_empty - they just overlay the Join Seat text on that image to join.

I switched back to Racetrack view for a couple of reasons. The first reason was to make it easier to align my HUD stats around 6max.

The other reason - The seatrt_empty can be made 75% opaque black. With a black/gray background/table set up - they are barely noticeable. This also allows FTSC to maintain full functionality.

Download this latest of my Avatars-Library.ZIP - Avatars-Library-ftsc.zip

These are the new images that were added to the library - the Folder FTSC:
Old 09-06-2007, 04:39 PM

Thanks for the detailed reply. The desaturated images actually look very nice with the black background... I will go with those for now.
I suppose I could always make them completely black and use an AHK script to join tables. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Keep up the good work.
Old 09-07-2007, 02:37 AM

Whats new in that new zip...the Seatrt_empty.png?
Old 09-07-2007, 02:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Whats new in that new zip...the Seatrt_empty.png?

[/ QUOTE ]

The Zip is the old Avatars-Library - with the new \FTSC\ folder.

Yes - that is 75% transparent black, and I dont think that was in my library before. The semi-transparent seatrt_empty allow FTSC to work it's OSD's in STT's. The other new things are the Hilite_2 colors, for classic view. Those allow FTSC to read stack size for Auto-Rebuy, etc.

These semi-transparent seat_empty/off werre already in the library. The one with the arrow (50%) will also work for seatrt_empty. The 25% "should" work, but I havent played an stt with it yet. The completely transparent "probably" would not allow FTSC to read empty seats. This I dont know for fact though.
Old 09-07-2007, 10:14 PM

Fozzy, this single download zip file is beyond awesome!

Many thanks,

dave.