Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION

Old 07-23-2007, 04:51 PM

Default Scam or...

Got this PM from MJBuddy earlier today. He didn't include the screen name of the guy who sent it but I was wondering even if this isn't a scam is this alright?

[ QUOTE ]
Sherman and I have both gotten the following PMs:
------
Hey,

I am an Internet Marketer and would like to launch a high quality MTT strategy system (you really seem to know your strategy). All I am looking for is the strategy...a video of MTT play with voice strategy throughout, a fairly short written e-book (teaching MTT strategy), and some screenshots of past wins (or close to it).

For the above, you would receive a one time payment, which we can discuss if you are interested.

Also, do you have any stats that would would be able to direct me to?

Best regards,
Jeremy

------

Not sure if it's a scam, obviously hunting down micro players for your up-and-coming website is dumb, so either it's a stupid idea or it's a scam. Sherman suggested telling a mod :P.

[/ QUOTE ]

Edit: Not sure how this could become a scam unless he asks them to invest in some bogus company and then just keeps the money.
Old 07-23-2007, 08:19 PM

Default Re: Scam or...

I got the sn of the guy and another person he contacted. Looks like the name is:

[ QUOTE ]
User: mwittmeyer PM'd me about him starting an MTT Strategy site. He is looking for some MTT videos with voice / screenshots of results blah blah blah. He has 0 posts and I'm wondering if this was some scammer who uses this front to suck people in. If you have heard anything, please let me know! Thanks Justin.

[/ QUOTE ]