Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

View Poll Results: Who is hotter?
Charlize Theron 160 42.11%
Ana Beatriz Barros 220 57.89%
Voters: 380. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-29-2007, 10:13 AM

Default Re: Fulltilt froze my account with 47 grand in it

FTP has now agreed that I may release the following paragraph from the Consultant's e-mail. In my opinion, this is probably the most important factor in the entire saga, and had we been allowed to know this at a much earlier stage, this thread might have taken a totally different course:

"As you are probably aware, statistical profiling of the player suggested that a computer program was being used to make the playing decisions. What is not known to the public is that a completely separate analysis of physical action times has also been conducted, and that analysis has confirmed that the play was well outside the range of normal human behavior. This provides independent corroboration that an automated process was being used."

Whilst confirming that I could post the above, the Consultant added:

"On judging the balance of probabilities, I believe there is overwhelming evidence that pokergirl z was in direct violation of the site policies. It was found that she was not making decisions for herself, and she later admitted to that fact. The timing data independently verifies that her physical actions were outside the range of normal human behavior."
Old 11-29-2007, 10:53 AM

R.I.P. sillysal

FTP seems like it has done a good job in catching a cheat. If only they could improve communication most people would be happy. Lets hope the petition prompts them to do so.
Old 11-29-2007, 10:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Re: Fulltilt froze my account with 47 grand in it and disabled my innocent bot

[/ QUOTE ]

f'in jokers.
Old 11-29-2007, 11:55 AM

Thanks Mike.

I've been following this from the start and I was seriously skeptical until your last post. I feel much better now. I was considering leaving Tilt in 2008 for Stars, but now I'm less inclined to.

K
Old 11-29-2007, 12:00 PM

Definitions of silly on the Web:

* cockamamie: ludicrous, foolish; ..."a silly idea";
* airheaded: lacking seriousness; given to frivolity;
* pathetic: inspiring scornful pity;
* a word used for misbehaving children; "don't be a silly"
Old 11-29-2007, 01:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]

It was found that she was not making decisions for herself, and she later admitted to that fact.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did I miss something?
Old 11-29-2007, 01:29 PM

he's referring to their personal correspondance and evidently some sort of admission of something else being involved in decision-making. Perhaps something that she didn't think technically qualified as a bot but they did or something like that. Just speculation though.

obviously she didn't mention it in this thread and we have no idea what specifically she admitted to them privately.
Old 11-29-2007, 02:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
he's referring to their personal correspondance and evidently some sort of admission of something else being involved in decision-making. Perhaps something that she didn't think technically qualified as a bot but they did or something like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bob for MicroMod.
Old 11-29-2007, 02:32 PM

I just tried to put her on a range of hands.
Old 11-29-2007, 08:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
FTP has now agreed that I may release the following paragraph from the Consultant's e-mail. In my opinion, this is probably the most important factor in the entire saga, and had we been allowed to know this at a much earlier stage, this thread might have taken a totally different course:

"As you are probably aware, statistical profiling of the player suggested that a computer program was being used to make the playing decisions. What is not known to the public is that a completely separate analysis of physical action times has also been conducted, and that analysis has confirmed that the play was well outside the range of normal human behavior. This provides independent corroboration that an automated process was being used."

Whilst confirming that I could post the above, the Consultant added:

"On judging the balance of probabilities, I believe there is overwhelming evidence that pokergirl z was in direct violation of the site policies. It was found that she was not making decisions for herself, and she later admitted to that fact. The timing data independently verifies that her physical actions were outside the range of normal human behavior."

[/ QUOTE ]

It took some times for FTP to release that. And of course when Sillysal also seems to have confirmed it, then the confiscation of the funds are reasonable.

I said before that I did expect FTP to come out with some sort of evidence. I hope that they will improve in the future when it comes to the art of communication.