Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2007, 08:09 AM

Default June 2007 Micro-Stakes LIMIT Digest

So I've decided I'm usurping the digest (at least unless someone else wants to do it or the person who's supposed to be doing it, um, does it). I don't begrudge DrModern for having real life responsibilities or not paying attention to poker or whatever else has resulted in this not being updated since March, but this thing has languished for too long. For any feedback PM me or IM ItsNotXhad. TY to everyone that already helped me gather/refine these links over AIM throughout the night.

Preflop Play - Yeah most things are covered by hand charts but the few things that aren't make for interesting debate

Q7s in BB, tiltaholic - Suited junk in big pots

ATo in SB vs. 3 posters, Xhad - Dead money, reverse implied odds, effects of bloating a pot OOP

Flop Play - TPWK seems to be the order of the day this month, which makes sense given the decent-yet-situational-yet-vulnerable hand it tends to be.

3bet to iso...DOH! - Aaron W tries to isolate a possible maniac, then it backfires, then he flops well (kinda).

TPWK on drawy board - Fadook

How to protect? - asks terencetsao

Check/3bet heavy artillery! by BigBadBabar

AKs in a huge pot by PeeTang - Avoiding hopeless cbets.

Turn Play

My 2 pair vs. a TAG's turn donk by NIX - What do you do when your opponent's line doesn't make sense?

River Play

Some thin questions about a powerhouse hand by disco_stu. Because having the second nuts and only losing to one card in the deck is no excuse not to read hands.

Other

Some thoughts on nanostakes 6max - by nerdking

TJs button by lexudin - Yes, the hand itself sucks, but there is some good news...

Rethinking sample sizes by Aaron W - I didn't read it but it has "7K post" and "Aaron W" in the title so it must be good.

Non-Strategy Posts

BigBadBabar's Trip Report aka Crazy Canadian drivers and the Easter Egg Prom

Nerdking's first TR - And nerdking has a go at La Center, WA
Closed Thread