Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-01-2007, 12:43 PM

Default Re: plz ban recallme

I think recallme is a good player for sure.

But he have annoyed me for some time with posting unconverted HHs without any reads etc. that he had bumped like 10 times.

I told him that in this post a few days ago.

Then I saw a post in HSNL about HU where he claimed to be a winning NL1k and NL2k player and wondered how to play HU. Maybe he is that but it would be quite intresting to hear how many hands and what his winrate is at these levels, at least NL2k..

The post mentioned above about 3-bet pots in HSNL was the drop for me, if he should ask a question like this I definitely think he can make some more effort into it, especially since he decided to put it in HSNL.

I dont think he should be banned but he deserves a small warning or something.

Even though english is not your first language its not that hard to at least make some effort when making posts (threads, not replies) trying to make the question(s) as clear as possible.

Just my 2 cents.
Old 08-01-2007, 12:47 PM

good post Hattifnatt, constructive posts like this are sooooooooooooooooo much better.
Old 08-01-2007, 01:18 PM

true, youre coaching him or smth?
Old 08-01-2007, 01:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
true, youre coaching him or smth?

[/ QUOTE ]

no, I have very minimal contact with him other than table talk but I have played a decent amount with him.
Old 08-01-2007, 01:55 PM

ok, it was me that bumped all those threads.

first, id like to apologize to recallme and true. it was immature and childish yes, i still think it was funny, but it was obviously out of line.

i dont doubt recallme's skill or poker playing abilities. however, when he constantly makes threads asking basic, inane questions such as "what site is the best to play on" or "why are site so tight", it irks me. this was obviously not the best way to go about pointing that out.

anyways, the point im trying to make is, anyone, even if they have limited english abilities, should at least take the time to think out their threads before they post them. they should ask themselves, does this actually benefit the community, has this thread been posted before, and whether im making my thread clear enough to be understood.

hopefully recallme can read this and try to take some effort into making quality threads rather than quantity.
Old 08-01-2007, 02:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
plz ban recallme

[/ QUOTE ]
no.

lauren t:
[ QUOTE ]
ok, it was me that bumped all those threads.

[/ QUOTE ]
You, however, on on thin [censored] ice.

EDIT: Actually, I hadn't seen the extent of the bumping until just now. You get a time out.
Old 08-02-2007, 06:33 PM

I am apologizing for the " where do you guy play" threads and i understand that you guys are unwilling to give this away.
I`m sry for my english, which isn`t that bad like you perceive, but it`s hard for a most foreigners to make clear statments in complicated posts.

But i really don`t get why you guys dislike me so much for my posts.

Some of us MSNL grind 80k hands+/month. Getting informations about their motivation and attitude towords the game is worth a lot imho.

Oh and making fun of the question " should i always raise my pair in 3bettet pot".
Oh yeah guys tell me "it depends" or "fold pre".I am playing lag so i am stealing alot and i have logically to call or 4bet light in these spots.
"always" was used for "in general" here and if you would not think " recallme posts so i give a useless comment" but think about it a little bit you would recognize most of my posts aren`t that bad.
Of course there was some rubbish in it and some HH were pretty clear, but if you post a lot not everything can be great.

All in all, i apologize for the less quality posts and hope you will think about my posts before you spit on them.
Old 08-02-2007, 06:34 PM

bettet is not a word
Old 08-02-2007, 06:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
bettet is not a word

[/ QUOTE ]

where is your apology for being a complete waste of space donkey and contributing nothing to the site?
Old 08-02-2007, 07:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
bettet is not a word

[/ QUOTE ]

where is your apology for being a complete waste of space donkey and contributing nothing to the site?

[/ QUOTE ]

haha me?