Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-2007, 08:19 PM

Default Re: Poker Stars Instant EChecks

jesus my cashout from 9/25 still hasnt come in yet. now pstars wants me to send them my bank account statement. i keep hearing different stories from support. every time i email them they tell me a different time frame, but this time they just asked for account statement. wtf is going on? anyone have this happen to them before?
Old 10-17-2007, 08:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If EChecks are a bad way to get money on Stars what is the best way? I'm talking about a couple thousand in cash.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure if it's a bad way to get money on Stars, as long as you can deal with their deposit limits. Because of the delays, you can still earn interest until they get around to debiting your bank acct.

Note 1: I also have eChecks being offered as a deposit option for me again.

Note 2: eCheck purchase from Sept 10 has finally cleared. eCheck purchase from August 23 has NOT. Very odd, but then the pending one is the smaller of the two. eCheck cashout from Oct 1 still lost in the tubes.

Conclusion: eChecks are starting to get on track, but still a long way from the reliable and predictable method they were pre-UIGEA.
Old 10-17-2007, 08:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Instant = about 7 weeks.

8/24/2007 Deposit to Stars, approved, money available.
10/11/2007 Money taken from bank account.

Glad this was a deposit and not a withdrawal.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is very similiar to the $500 deposit I made a few months ago.

I like, however, that it isn't currently an option. I almost forgot about the charge because it hadn't hit for so long
Old 10-17-2007, 08:44 PM

I made 2 deposits; August 31st 600.00 and September 2nd 500.00

Sometime the beginning of this month the 600 dollar deposit cleared in my account and gave a toll free number with the transaction on my checking account.
Few days later the 2nd deposit came thru also with the same toll free number in the amount of 500.00.

2 days ago there is yet another charge this time named different as EzCh/toll free number and amount. I did not recognize this transaction and when I called the toll free number it was disconnected so I call the number off the pref transaction and asked how many deposits I made they told me 2 and gave me the dates.

K What company charged me for this EZCH So I call my bank and have them do a research payment and low and behold they find out that the number that was listed was incorrect and the correct number is the same as the first 2 transactions.

I call them up a 2nd time and this time with the new information I received from the bank and then they put me on hold and said yes there was a problem and they would credit me back the 500.00.

I wonder if this would have been corrected if I did not research with my bank like I did. Pretty shady if you ask me. Make sure you go over your e check depsots and make sure you were not double charged. That's all. Just wanted to rant a little about poker stars.
Old 10-18-2007, 01:31 PM

I was given this option to deposit again last night. Anyone else see this? Anyone use it last night?
Old 10-18-2007, 02:30 PM

Strangely, my cashout from Oct 1 just hit my account, and they included an EXTRA $1.50 (interest?). I'll wait until my last pending purchase hits my acct before I decide what to do about it.
Old 10-18-2007, 02:50 PM

I also have the eChecks option available once again. It took them about 35 days to process my last deposit from the bank.
Old 10-18-2007, 03:12 PM

As a deposit option is echecks the best out there?
Old 10-18-2007, 03:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think so. No fees, plus they still seem slow to actually debit the acct! However, a few have gotten burned by double-debits, so watch your acct carefully.
Old 10-18-2007, 04:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I won't recommend it.
It seemed to work, at first.
Sept. 1st, I instantly got $400 into PS. But they never debited my bank, and I made sure the money was always available in the account.

I proceed to donk off $300, but have been playing the remaining $100.
This week Stars debits my account for the $400, giving me a -$300 balance. So, I'm on ice for 10 days or more until I refund thru ePass. And I've only got so a $300 limit at ePass, so I'll have to get my limits increased or deposit twice. So, it might be 20 days before I'm playing on Stars again.

I would have been much happier if Stars could have found a way to pay for me to pay the money I owed and keep playing my $100. Instead the +$100 is now -$300, ugh.

I don't mind paying the money, but I don't like the situation. If I had known this was going to be the deal, I would have used ePass in the first place. ePass is slow, but so far, it seems reliable.