Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-17-2007, 06:04 AM

Default Re: Friday Night Lights Season 2

maid >> Julie >>>>> Saracens New Girl. Solid episode. If Julie does anything with the teacher Ill be pissed. I hope coach taylor steps in and puts him in his place.
Old 11-17-2007, 01:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Man, this ep was good. Really, really, really good.

I was gonna list some awesome scenes, but it's easier for me to just point to every single scene that Riggins was in.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT. This is one of the most well written shows I've ever watched.
Old 11-17-2007, 02:22 PM

so Landry is just going to give himself, his dad, and hot ass tyra up next week? Pretty selfish. you would think he would be more pumped about football after the previous game
Old 11-17-2007, 03:09 PM

I loved the look on Saracen's face after seeing the maid in the first scene.
Old 11-17-2007, 03:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
so Landry is just going to give himself, his dad, and hot ass tyra up next week? Pretty selfish. you would think he would be more pumped about football after the previous game

[/ QUOTE ]
Once his dad torched that car I figured we had a satisfactory resolution to the murder. Landry turning himself in to "do the right thing" doesn't at all seem like the right thing to me. Maybe he didn't mean to kill the guy, but once he did I don't honestly see why he's feeling guilty about it. The guy was a scumbag and Landry was justified in attacking him, if he had let him walk away Tyra would still have to deal with a violent stalker. Once Landry sees that his dad is willing to cover for him and he'll likely get away with the murder, I don't understand why he wouldn't just leave it at that, guilt free. What it comes down to for me is that the guy he killed was not a worthwhile human being.
Old 11-17-2007, 05:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What it comes down to for me is that the guy he killed was not a worthwhile human being.

[/ QUOTE ]

qft. And more importantly not able to be a worthwhile human being. I am not condoning murder but if ever there is a time to be ok w/ it I would guess it would be when offing a rapist or child molester or any scum like that.
Old 11-17-2007, 05:51 PM

I actually thought the episode was a little substandard, though still enjoyable.

My favorite part: the coach expressing irritation at Julie's article, which said that "coach has no comment." He exclaimed, "she asked me through the bathroom door!
Old 11-18-2007, 03:56 AM

this is pretty much the only show I keep up with on major network tv - so well written.

How are the ratings this year? They're always threatening to pull the plug on the this show.
Old 11-18-2007, 04:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
How are the ratings this year? They're always threatening to pull the plug on the this show.

[/ QUOTE ] someone just posted not too long ago but theyre not so hot.
Old 11-18-2007, 11:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I actually thought the episode was a little substandard, though still enjoyable.

My favorite part: the coach expressing irritation at Julie's article, which said that "coach has no comment." He exclaimed, "she asked me through the bathroom door!

[/ QUOTE ]

ha totally agree. although im glad saracen and the nurse (does she have a name?) got a little sexy this ep. (yay predicting things that half come true). now hopefully sexy time with nurse and new girl. although more likely, he breaks up with new girl because of nursey, nursey nixes any move forward by saracen, and he and julie get back together. i actually see that happening.

also, i know the football can be lame, but i still like a little bit of game time, comon.