Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-03-2007, 11:30 AM

Default $1k deposit - where should I play?

I'm in UK so can play anywhere. I already have a Stars account and several crypto accounts. Also have a Cake account. All with rakeback (except Stars obv).

I don't have a Party, UB, prima or ongame account. I shall be playing NL FR .25/.5 and some .5/1 if the bonus is immediately playable (though not withdrawable).

I've seen the 110% UB bonus and can get 30% rakeback with RTR, wich is really appealing. But traffic & standard of play is also very important. I can keep playing my crypto bonuses UK evenings but I'd like to play during the day and think I need a big US high traffic site to do that.

What do you lot reccommend? Thanks [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-03-2007, 04:23 PM

Default Re: $1k deposit - where should I play?

Ive played on all most of the main sites startin at .5/1 and building up to 2/4 now and in my oppinion Ladbrokes trumps them all at small stakes. If you play reg .5/1 you can expect to get enough PP to qualify for the 25% rakeback as well as entries into several of the very good freerolls (good prizes - weekly 20k and daily 2k- and small number of entrants). Also a HUGE benefit is the really simple banking system straight into your b/a and no faffing around with neteller or c2p which allows for constant quick withdrawls so long as you run good [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]. The small community also means u'll soon discover the winning regulars so you can avoid them and jst milk the constant stream of fish.

Hope this helps
Old 09-03-2007, 10:02 PM

Default Re: $1k deposit - where should I play?

If you play more than 1-2 tables at a time Id steer clear of UB, their multi tabling software is awful imo... You might have already seen it and like it, but I know few who do. I'm a US player but Im personally partial to FT and I play the same stakes as you do