FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: What type of game(s) do you play most
Limit HU ring 84 46.15%
Limit HU tourney 3 1.65%
NL/PL HU ring 41 22.53%
NL/PL HU tourney 54 29.67%
Voters: 182. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-03-2006, 04:48 PM

Default Re: WEREWOLF: VENDETTAS (ALL ENTRIES RECIEVED)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Xorbie, that's really a stretch. Nobody would mind if you died anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

strange that you seem to be so worried about this "coalition" then.

[/ QUOTE ]
Because you're not really in the coalition. It's clear from your posts that you're only in it as long as I'm the target, which makes you a mercenary.. the other guys seem to be grouping up in more of an alliance.
Old 10-03-2006, 04:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
fnord,

I definitely benefit from WDCs death and benefit nothing from Sighings. However, losing Xorbie here when many are voting you is a bad idea.

Even if you and Sighing come to an agreement, I dont think it changes WDC and the others from going after you tonight. I think your best option (for staying alive) is this:

- Make allies with people with no interest in your death
- We vote together to eliminate someone who wants you dead (Sighing for example)
- Appease your allies by voting WDC (likely) tomorrow.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good luck getting a big coalition together on a guy with two points. I think that it is in the best interest of the people without a stake in this fight to vote Fnord. Getting rid of the most powerful people will make it possible for the little guys to survive and meet their win conditions.
Old 10-03-2006, 04:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Xorbie,

WDC is shooting his wad today. I think we can kill him tomorrow. I am assuming that is what MDD is asking for, and I have no problem with that. Fatalist that I am, I have given up hope of winning the game (6 points, I knew I was a long shot to survive that many people gunning for me, which is why I bought the way I did). I took a chance last night by not using my shelter, but the lack of my name being dropped made me think no one had gathered I was powerful. Also, if someone masoned say with bobo and had me killed, or attempted to be killed if I burned, I would not know who it was so I couldn't exact revenge. What a sick game, I was thinking mainly of revenge from the beginning since I knew I had a huge target on my back.

[/ QUOTE ]
So why are you looking for a seventh enemy in me?
Old 10-03-2006, 04:50 PM

Xorbie,

I have no real preference on seer info (see above) so someone who can use it more should weigh in, (if it isn't giving up too much by doing so)
Old 10-03-2006, 04:50 PM

Mets, are you still around?
Old 10-03-2006, 04:52 PM

wdcbooks,

regardless of what happens today, fnord will lose all his powers (it seems). i see little need for anyone who doesn't have fnord as his target to vote fnord.

you're just pushing him because he's your target, at least own up to that fact. there's no incentive whatsoever for anyone to join in given that you have so little to offer and so many people to spread it around.

at least the good that i am offering is non-rival... plenty of people can benefit from my sights.
Old 10-03-2006, 04:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Announcement:

I want to post this before the day ends:

The super secret "win" power I mentioned this morning: if a winner mentions that they have won in thread, they immediately lose the power and lose their original winning condition, which will be replaced by "must be the last player standing".

edit: the idea behind this is that I want winners to remain interested and have fun and reward allies by remaining alive, but not gloat and make the game meaningless for everybody after having won. So I want people to be subtle about victory [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. And, I say again, nobody has won yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Rule clarification: If someone seer peeks a winner and determines that they have won, and outs this fact, that does not make this rule take effect. You are only responsible for your own win-outings.
Old 10-03-2006, 04:53 PM

mdoran & traz,

anyone you particularly want? if we can spook, chuckles or amplify in here, it's quite possible some of you will have mutual interests (and i will tell all of wdc's information tomorrow anyway).
Old 10-03-2006, 04:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Mets, are you still around?

[/ QUOTE ]

for like 5 minutes
Old 10-03-2006, 04:54 PM

Sighing,

Because you satisfy my revenge criteria to a good degree and it seems good for the alliance.

WDC, why do you keep asking to have all the votes dropped on you today? I don't think it will happen. You are not on my list but I will be voting for you tomorrow, and if someone else in the block has hater or misanthrope, you may find yourself in a bit of a pickle, especially if the others want to strip tokyo of his donship.