Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-26-2006, 04:34 PM

Default Who will be in Vegas Saturday March 4th thread?

I will be staying at the MGM, you can find me either in the craps pit or in a N/L poker game from 11 AM Saturday till noon on Sunday. Please give me a holler, I will be wearing a T-shirt and khaki pants. I am now balding down the middle with what hair I still have left on the sides being dark brown, standing 5"11" and 165 lbs. Feel free to page for Jimbo in the poker room if you like I'd be pleased to meet any 2+2's in person.

On an unrelated note my host is trying to get me two tickets to see the Stones at the MGM on Saturday evening. I won't know till late next week if he can come through or not with such late notice. If he does I'll have a spare ticket if someone wants to come along, the show is at 8PM. I tried to PM and e-mail Al Capone jr to offer him a personal invite but I see by some other threads he is incommunicado. If anyone sees him tell him I invited him first. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Also got a free meal for two reserved at Sea Blue for 5:30 Pm if anyone wants a comped seafood experience.

Hope to meet a few of you then,

Jimbo