Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-29-2007, 02:31 PM

Default Re: Old-Timers Game (GAME THREAD)

I do have to give Chuckles credit for running this as far as he did; and the funny thing is I nearly peeked him night 0, but I figured that he wasn't making it past day 4 or 5. Oops.

MVP = Shortline, how he played (or ran, at least) was sick. I also want to give myself a pat on the back for both knowing that mostsmooth was his next target, thinking he was going to be wrong, and being able to divert that lynch. Even though it isn't obvious this game ends up being quite a bit tighter if that mislynch (and the Shortline one the next day) are not avoided.

I also have to admit I didn't pick up on BobO being the other seer until day 2, and even then I was not 100% sure (it was either him or Shortline). Also, never ever ever [censored] pull that stunt with the mets peek again. Nearly gave me a heart attack.

I know Nicolas has regarding when I came out, but I think holding off would have been a mistake. I was concerned that the wolves had no idea who the other seer was once traz and Tokyo came up blanks, and I figured they would have just started going through possible peeks trying to avoid a lock once the seers come out (this is what happened in COYA). And I am fully aware that I am as likely to be peeked early as anyone else in this game at this point (as BobO proved, heh).