Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-08-2007, 02:39 AM

Default Re: x-post P5\'s knows how to party

I have no idea who lilholdem is, but the guy def looks like a retarded middle schooler. And I agree that is possibly the most dismissive body language like ever from the chick with him the picks, she looks far more like she is his older sister babysitting and feeling sorry for him or something.
Old 07-08-2007, 02:45 AM

wow
Old 07-08-2007, 02:47 AM

I read an interview on lilholdem a while ago, Im pretty sure that he really started poker because he was on house arrest. So when u really think about it, he is the perfect example of a gangsta ass kid who is a great poker player. I am surprised that he is not more blinged out than that.
Old 07-08-2007, 02:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I read an interview on lilholdem a while ago, Im pretty sure that he really started poker because he was on house arrest. So when u really think about it, he is the perfect example of a gangsta ass kid who is a great poker player. I am surprised that he is not more blinged out than that.

[/ QUOTE ]
doesn't change the fact that he looks like a thirteen year old girl.
Old 07-08-2007, 03:23 AM

LOL most of you are so conservative. The kid has his own style, just like you do. I don't mind poking fun at him or calling it ridiculous, but why call him a douchebag? Anyways I'm sure he cares so much about your opinions.

Also I find it funny how some of you talk about the body language of his girl, when bottom line is that he is hitting that on a regular. I can safely assume that she is hotter than 95% of everyone's girlfriends on here.

Like one guy above said, none of you guys would say this to his face. In addition, his style isn't extremely bad as so many people have adopted hip hop culture. It's not nearly as bad as the kids in the New Jersey guido thread, I forgot which forum that was in.
Old 07-08-2007, 03:27 AM

i dont care how much $ he has

if i was that kid, i would kill myself.

there wouldnt be another thought in my mind.
Old 07-08-2007, 03:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
He's like the gangster antonius.

[/ QUOTE ]

my math might be a bit fuzzy, but basically you're saying

+

=

just making sure...

[/ QUOTE ]

Ahahaha, post more.
Old 07-08-2007, 03:32 AM

Hahhahaa it takes a lot of balls from every one of you pieces of [censored] to be bashing this guy let me tell you. The funny thing is he has more $$ in his mouth than you guys have in your bank accounts. You are all immature pieces of [censored] and instead of hating why don't you accept people or even acknowledge the fact that he has more skill than everyone of you guys combined. You are on this forum because you want to become better players and learn more about the game. Take the time to learn from a great player like himself rather than criticizing how he looks? He is one of the nicest guys I have ever met and I don't know how any of you can honestly say the things you did. Grow up, all of you.
Old 07-08-2007, 03:35 AM

god did all of p5s come out for this?

its obv u guys are gremlin looking hell born creatures, we all knew that before these pics were posted

btw the kid looks REDONKULUS

id beat the [censored] out of him if he were my kid, btw whats he like 12? someone let the poker sites know they got a middle schooler playin poker
Old 07-08-2007, 03:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hahhahaa it takes a lot of balls from every one of you pieces of [censored] to be bashing this guy let me tell you. The funny thing is he has more $$ in his mouth than you guys have in your bank accounts. You are all immature pieces of [censored] and instead of hating why don't you accept people or even acknowledge the fact that he has more skill than everyone of you guys combined. You are on this forum because you want to become better players and learn more about the game. Take the time to learn from a great player like himself rather than criticizing how he looks? He is one of the nicest guys I have ever met and I don't know how any of you can honestly say the things you did. Grow up, all of you.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is mad lame yo.