Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Pick a QB for the rest of the year
Brees 4 33.33%
Vick 8 66.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-15-2007, 10:37 PM

Default helped my cousin move out, should i have his mom arrested?

prolly tl;dr, prolly doesn't deliver, prolly fake, whatev

i've had this longstanding hatred for my aunt (mother's sister), but her son is basically my other younger brother (11 months older than him, we grew up together). anyway, a couple of weeks ago, i go to visit my cousin with my younger brother and sister, and his mom is there. his mom basically hates everyone in her extended family under the delusional paranoia that they've all betrayed her in some form or another. out of nowhere she says that she hopes my NINE YEAR OLD COUSIN gets testicular cancer and that his balls fall off. i'm not kidding. all of this so "his father can feel pain." i thought this was the sickest [censored] i've ever heard, then she follows up by calling my mother a whore, a [censored] bitch, basically ranting for a while before i just say "[censored] you, who the [censored] do you think you are?" what ensues is 10 minutes of her screaming profanities directed towards me and my whole family at the top of her lungs, then grabbing a knife and screaming at me, then swinging it at me, and knocking a 5 foot tall brass candlestick holder onto my sister. i drag my siblings out as quickly as possible while my cousin screams at her. sister's crying, and i'm completely incensed.

i get home and decide that i'm gonna call the cops when my grandma begs me not to. then my mom calls and does the same. then my cousin calls and does the same.

i decide not to do anything, even though really, i want her in jail or to suffer as much as she can for the rest of her natural born existance.

then 2 of my uncles and one other cousin all call me telling me that the insane whore bitch called them demanding them to give as much dirt as they can on me so she can send me to jail. obviously they all hung up on her. this did not make me any less angry. i still tried to calm down and refused to speak about her to anyone.

fast forward to today.

this morning my cousin calls me and tells me he got into a fight with that psycho mom of his and that he's moving out (he's goin to a 4 year from his JC anyway, so it works out) and that he needs my help moving his [censored]. fine, i tell him.

"i should probably tell you...my mom's gonna be there"

well [censored].

i go. i say nothing as she sits down in front of the tv. getting angrier and angrier but for his sake, i don't say anything. she, on the other hand, keeps telling him "i don't trust you, you're a dog, i want you out of my [censored] life, [censored] you and [censored] your dead father" (his father died when he was 4). i tell her she's [censored] insane and she tells me "it's none of your [censored] business"

at this point i wanna punch her in the face. but i think better of it.

finally as we leave while her door's open i spit in her apartment and walk down the stairs. i'm down the first flight when i hear her running and she screams from the top of the first flight "where did you spit?!"

"none of your [censored] business"

then i turn around and tell her "if you ever [censored] try that [censored] calling [my cousin] to dig dirt on me again-"

before i even finish she takes the keys that are in her hand and throws them as hard as she can at my head. i dodge them and they fall down 2 stories. she then tries to throw a [censored] pineapple (?) at me but drops it. i calmly walk down the remaining flights of stairs to the car while my cousin screams at her to stop as she screams cussing me out and runs after me. she then swings at my head twice (not really THAT hard, but hard enough to be an annoyance), i shrug it off and continue walking. she reaches into my cousin's bag and grabs a weightless dumbell and throws that at me. misses me. i'm about to get in the car when she grabs me screaming. spits on me. i then tell her "i dare you to hit me again" she then slaps me across the face. hard. i wince, calm my anger and just get in the car.

she screams "i'm gonna get you put in jail, i'm gonna see to it you go to jail you [censored] [censored]."

my cousin and i both laugh at her as we drive away.

i've been mulling this over for a few hours and haven't come to a conclusion, so, what's my play?
Old 10-15-2007, 10:40 PM

Default Re: helped my cousin move out, should i have his mom arrested?

tl;dr

[ ] thread delivers

obv fake imo
Old 10-15-2007, 10:44 PM

i'm actually angered by reading this.
Old 10-15-2007, 10:44 PM

wow you post alot
Old 10-15-2007, 10:49 PM

She almost has to be paranoid schizophrenic. If she is now living alone she will almost certainly off herself. So there is no need.
Old 10-15-2007, 10:49 PM

i've only finished the first paragraph but dysfunctional families are great...
Old 10-15-2007, 10:53 PM

cliff note: ops aunt cant throw worth a dam lol

no but srsly I think its always best to not come into contact with these type of people in the first place, you shouldnt have even gone there to help your cousin because this was gona happen if you saw her. and no I wouldnt try to get her in jail nuf drama as it is for you, just try to never ever see her again. actually she probably needs psycological help if you ask me!
Old 10-15-2007, 10:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
cliff note: ops aunt cant throw worth a dam lol

no but srsly I think its always best to not come into contact with these type of people in the first place, you shouldnt have even gone there to help your cousin because this was gona happen if you saw her. and no I wouldnt try to get her in jail nuf drama as it is for you, just try to never ever see her again. actually she probably needs psycological help if you ask me!

[/ QUOTE ]

i've always figured she needed help, but at this point i couldn't care less if she lives or dies, so i don't give a [censored] if she gets it