Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-14-2007, 07:48 PM

Default ****ONGAME REGULARS 100-400NL****

Well if there is a thread on Party, PS, Tilt regulars, how about a thread about Ongame network? (I play 100-200NL)
I'd really like to see a discussion on the style of play of these individuals:
uralbomber, idenymojo, wishmaster, nasson, spiidi, JD, hamchoppedup, miss eveliina, fishmustdie, ohnofsm, walleye and others.
Go go go!
Old 03-14-2007, 10:51 PM

Default Re: ****ONGAME REGULARS 100-400NL****

Could someone please tell me how to play against these guys please?

JK!

I miss playing on that network more than any other that left the US
Old 03-15-2007, 01:34 AM

Is it acceptable on the forum to discuss these players in detail?

E.g Player 1 is 20/12/3 on my database and has a tendency to bet the pot on the river when bluffing and 2/3 when he has a hand.
Old 03-15-2007, 02:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Could someone please tell me how to play against these guys please?

JK!

I miss playing on that network more than any other that left the US

[/ QUOTE ]
Really!? More than Party?
Hated when I played there - now long to play there again. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 03-15-2007, 11:05 AM

Wotawaster: why shouldn't it be? half the threads in MSNL start like: QQ OOP against [insert players name here]
No matter how standard and unimaginative some players may be, there are always reads to be picked up, leaks to be exploited, etc etc
Old 03-15-2007, 11:11 AM

I've played quite a bit of NL100 with a few of the players you mentioned. Here are some notes i have on them
JD - Impossible to bluff. Only seems to become aggressive when he has the goods.
Nasson - very solid player, seen him make some strange plays in late position though, open shoving middle pairs
fishmustdie- triple barrel bluffs alot
ohnofsm- 3bets light
Old 03-15-2007, 02:07 PM

JD. I play QQ for set value in the blinds if this guy raises the button. His PFR is <1% and I have seriously seen him open limp AKs in Lateish Position when theres a dead post!

CokeyRedBull/HamChoppedUp/MissEvelina - all seem solid players, pretty LAG in position. Evelina especially loves to 3bet light in position.
I think if these players are acting after you and theres already been a limp it's a pretty good move to flat call with JJ+/AK as they so frequently "punish the limpers" and then you can reraise. If you have big enough balls also pull this move with air.

Nasson - i think he likes to try and create a wild image for himself by overbetting all in alot. He will then say he had a mediocre hand. E.g. on a board like A567 he'll say he had AQ when in reality he probably had 77 or 89.

Ill post some more as it comes to me later.
My screenname wasn't on the list by the way. Guess I am just a donk.
Old 03-15-2007, 07:43 PM

Well I couldn't possibly list every solid player there [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Evelina - limpreraised QQ and limpcalled JTo UTG, def. reraises light but has called AK in BB to button raise, leads in to preflop raiser with a strong hand
Uralbomber - tricky pre and postflop. Both limpreraises with more than AA and KK and flatcalls in position with AA-KK
Postflop he's a player I have most trouble reading. Notes on him would be greatly appreciated.
Hamchoppedup loves reraising light in position, ridiculous steal amount (41%), if he thinks you can reraise him light he will 4bet you light. I think 99-TT are in his 4bet range (eg he opens OTB, I RR in BB, he thinks 4sec and 4bets, I instapush QQ, he folds)
Nasson is not exactly wild in my book. Well there are bigger nits than him, but 13/4/1.6 is not a wild player. Overbet means set 90% of the time and other times it's a mid
PP or missed overs. Has anyone seen him play AA - KK? not sure how he plays these( my guess will be pushing them as well??)
Walleye - set miner extreme, next time I play him and have a set of 2's and he raises big/pushes I'll puke and fold, save myself some money.
Need notes on 1royal1me (must be the same player as 2rolyal2me for sure?!) , f1shf1nder (wasn't he playing 400-600NL a few months ago?), petrell, P.U.S.S, ieatp1gs, volofvol, beliavskij, deltahedge, tha vampyr, evli0301.
Old 03-15-2007, 08:10 PM

My name's not been mentioned yet either, guess i must be a donk as well. Here's some more of my notes

VolofVol - Overplays TPGK and Overpairs, very easy to stack if he has any part of the flop and was the initial raiser. Seen him stack off with AK many times and sometimes as low as KJ on a J high flop.

Deltahedge - Typical Multitabling TAG. Never really gets out of line and its difficult to get him to stack off with anything less than a set

lindaslowe - Overbets pot with combo draws, Have seen the player overbet all in on the river numerous times. Twice being called and showing small pocket pairs

Anyone got any notes on fold2mefool, simiantennis, Best_Tilt, CorkeyRedBull, jabba7805 or .adrianus.
Old 03-15-2007, 09:02 PM

I find all the regulars seem to play $100 during weekdays and up to $600 or $1000NL at weekends when games are softer - Fishfinder/Cokey/Deltahedge etc.

Here goes:

nasson: 2x I seen him limp in with AA in EP.
Not seen him flat call a raise with AA/KK though.
His overbets are always with a hand I think, I just mean in chat he likes to make out he bluffs.
VolofVol and Deltahedge I play pretty much the same as CokeyRedbull/Evelina etc.
I am sure some of these players are actually the same guys with multiple accounts on different skins. So many with the similar 17/10ish stats. I think ieatp1gs will fall into this category though I haven't played him much.

Tha Vampyr seems way over aggro and bluffy to me. Try trapping him, e.g cbet flop and check turn.

There's more nitty players than walleye.
chiropract88/alchemikAA/al393. All around 11/2 - Give them no action ever! I am sure they're the same guy, Never see them together but often see 1 leave and the other sit soon after.