Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-02-2007, 06:00 PM

Default Girl Situation w/Pics

Some details first. We are both seniors in High School, she is 18 and I am 17. We have been “classmates” (200 kids in our grade) for all four years; our lockers are even two spots apart. However, last year was the first time we ever had one class together…now that I look back on it, she was flirting with me, but I didn’t pick up on it nor considered asking her out. Regardless she is shy if you don’t know her. She had one boyfriend for a few years that was older than her but she recently broke up with him and has been dating another kid at our school (he comes one period a day) for a month or so. I am not even positive they are still dating. Her Facebook says they are but she doesn’t use it like at all so she might not have even bothered updating it.

I developed a huge crush on her, like no girl ever before, about a month into school. She started just a few conversations at our locker, but I am too big of a pansy to start a real convo with her (other than BS stuff like homework or whatever). She asked about me about wanting to play poker professionally, and was smiling maybe even laughing (like you guys would too) at the idea, but I just suddenly felt something in me. I know I sound really gay. She has the most beautiful eyes, amongst other things.

I am trying to pick up some signs, and a few kids in my class (mainly the FEW hot girls in my class) know about how much I like her though they said they wouldn’t tell. This is like a 5th grade situation. Here are my signs, need help deciphering them. She is not slutty in the least, probably still has a boyfriend, and is by far the most beautiful girl in the school and in my eyes, the world.

We make eye contact like 3.8 million times a day. Like we both always catch each other looking at each other. Makes for a mad awkward time when we are alone, silent, at our lockers.

She has started a few conversations with me, serious (funny though) ones, not just BS stuff, while she is usually pretty shy.

She laughs at everything I say, like someone who would try to suck up sorta.

I have this weird feeling like someone told her. I wish I knew what to say or the balls to say it. Especially in a situation where she has a boyfriend, and she doesn’t date many different guys. Need any/all help. I am like 95% sure she would definitely go to a 76ers game if I asked her (assuming she had no boyfriend.) I don’t know what I would do if she said no. Anyway, here are some pics and thanks…

NOTE: Some might think that she thinks I am just funny or something, it comes off like that, but it isn't

In silver here…

And if you can’t tell from the pics, she has a perfect body in every aspect.
Old 11-02-2007, 06:01 PM

Default Re: Girl Situation w/Pics

Have you posted about this before? I'm 110% positive I've seen the 2nd pic on 2+2 before.
Old 11-02-2007, 06:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Have you posted about this before? I'm 110% positive I've seen the 2nd pic on 2+2 before.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, it was just a rate thread.
Old 11-02-2007, 06:03 PM

Read the post, lol you sound like me when I was your age. And if I could go back in time 6-7 years and give myself some advice, I would say "STOP [censored] WORRYING ABOUT IT ALL THE TIME" which seems to be exactly what you're doing with this chick. If she's into basketball then ask her to a game. Don't spend five hours thinking about all the different ways it can play out and zomg is this the right time zomg does she have a boyfriend aah aah crap, just [censored] do it.
Old 11-02-2007, 06:04 PM

No goofy, he sounds nothing like you. You are far beyond anything I've ever experienced before.

[ QUOTE ]
but I just suddenly felt something in me. I know I sound really gay.

[/ QUOTE ]

this is too easy imo, i'm not even going to waste the effort.

[ QUOTE ]
And if you can’t tell from the pics, she has a perfect body in every aspect.

[/ QUOTE ]

Perfect??? Where the [censored] are her breasts?

[ QUOTE ]
Read the post, lol you sound like me when I was your age. And if I could go back in time 6-7 years and give myself some advice, I would say "STOP [censored] WORRYING ABOUT IT ALL THE TIME" which seems to be exactly what you're doing with this chick. If she's into basketball then ask her to a game. Don't spend five hours thinking about all the different ways it can play out and zomg is this the right time zomg does she have a boyfriend aah aah crap, just [censored] do it.

[/ QUOTE ]
qfmft

[ QUOTE ]
No goofy, he sounds nothing like you. You are far beyond anything I've ever experienced before.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I'd know what I was like when I was 17 years old better than you would.

Actually, this sounds like me when I was 15.

EDIT:

[ QUOTE ]
I am trying to pick up some signs, and a few kids in my class (mainly the FEW hot girls in my class) know about how much I like her though they said they wouldn’t tell. This is like a 5th grade situation. Here are my signs, need help deciphering them. She is not slutty in the least, probably still has a boyfriend, and is by far the most beautiful girl in the school and in my eyes, the world.

We make eye contact like 3.8 million times a day. Like we both always catch each other looking at each other. Makes for a mad awkward time when we are alone, silent, at our lockers.

[/ QUOTE ]

I mean, come on bmw, this is vintage goofyballer material here.
Old 11-02-2007, 06:06 PM

op sounds like he needs to quit thinking and start acting. wtf are you worried about, just [censored] ask her out or something. worst case scenario is you come back with a Trip Report worthy of reading.