Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses

Old 05-26-2007, 09:18 PM

Default Re: Paradise finally moving

I sent these guys email asking them to withdraw for me (I'm having trouble logging in) and haven't received a response yet. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Is there a new email address for paradise support?
Old 05-27-2007, 03:50 AM

Started out at paradise. Feeling nostalgic and maybe a little bit tearful. How could you beat software which set the cards on fire when you hit a big hand? May not bother if the bonuses are no good.
Old 05-27-2007, 08:19 AM

I'm having problems logging in aswell. Trying to get help from support but they are pretty much useless.
Old 05-27-2007, 09:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm having problems logging in aswell. Trying to get help from support but they are pretty much useless.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here. Got the sofware downloaded but cant login with my old username and password.

Support send me a new password (twice) and that would still not help.

Exact same thing happened when Doyle's Room moved to Prima.

I have another account on the network (same with Prima) with rakeback so I will just play there. Only had .40 left on Paradise anyway.
Old 05-27-2007, 05:20 PM

Finally got an email confirming the bad news. First, my email:
----------
Hello,

I have some pending bonus that came over with the new software. Although it shows as pending in the lobby, I can’t find any information on how to track its clearance…it doesn’t show up when I click the Support tab and then the Bonus Information page. Are you honoring the original terms of 10x raked hands that were agreed to when I deposited for the bonuses?

Also, for some reason my currency has been switched to Canadian $ in your cashier. I’m not sure why, I certainly didn’t request this. I play in US $, and my eWallet is in US $, so changing it to Canadian $ in between seems pointless and just costs me money. Can it please be changed back to US $?

Thanks for your time, and have a GREAT day!

Bonus Whore
----------

Their reply:
----------
Hello Bonus Whore,

Thank you for your email.

Having reviewed your account I can see that you have a current bonus of $750 CAD, which requires 15,000 FPP’s to release these funds. You have yet to earn any FPP’s towards this total.

As you are a Canadian resident your account was assigned to the Canadian SportingBet site during the migration, thus your currency will be in Canadian Dollars. We are unable to alter this for you.

Regards,

Antony
Customer Care
---------

HAHAHAHAHA....very funny, Paradise. Not that I expected anything different. So long Paradise!
Old 05-28-2007, 10:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Finally got an email confirming the bad news. First, my email:
----------
Hello,

I have some pending bonus that came over with the new software. Although it shows as pending in the lobby, I can’t find any information on how to track its clearance…it doesn’t show up when I click the Support tab and then the Bonus Information page. Are you honoring the original terms of 10x raked hands that were agreed to when I deposited for the bonuses?

Also, for some reason my currency has been switched to Canadian $ in your cashier. I’m not sure why, I certainly didn’t request this. I play in US $, and my eWallet is in US $, so changing it to Canadian $ in between seems pointless and just costs me money. Can it please be changed back to US $?

Thanks for your time, and have a GREAT day!

Bonus Whore
----------

Their reply:
----------
Hello Bonus Whore,

Having reviewed your account I can see that you have a current bonus of $750 CAD, which requires 15,000 FPP’s to release these funds. You have yet to earn any FPP’s towards this total.

As you are a Canadian resident your account was assigned to the Canadian SportingBet site during the migration, thus your currency will be in Canadian Dollars. We are unable to alter this for you.

Regards,

Antony
Customer Care
---------

HAHAHAHAHA....very funny, Paradise. Not that I expected anything different. So long Paradise!

[/ QUOTE ]

At least you got a reply. Ah well, I'll take my money in GBP and it's goodbye Paradise. Can't complain too much since the money I'm taking out is $150 I won for second in a 200FPP tourney the other night. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-28-2007, 06:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Paradise had a WSOP Mayhem tournament for June 3rd with 10 seats guranteed to the Main Eventand that is now vanished.
I had qualified and the field looked like it wasn't even reaching 1000 players.

That's about 120-150 bucks in EV gone with the wind

[/ QUOTE ]
i sent them an email about this last week and just received a reply. take it for what its worth.

[ QUOTE ]
Hello Jamie Gold Wannabe,

Please be assured that all tournaments that were scheduled to play on the old ParadisePoker software will still play on the new ParadisePoker software. These tournaments will be posted onto the board shortly.

Regards,

Antony

Customer Care
ParadisePoker.Com
A SportingBet Brand

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-28-2007, 10:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I sent these guys email asking them to withdraw for me (I'm having trouble logging in) and haven't received a response yet. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Is there a new email address for paradise support?

[/ QUOTE ]

They emailed me like 4 days ago saying they'd get back to me, and I haven't received word yet... trying to email them again.

--Dave.
Old 05-29-2007, 09:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Paradise had a WSOP Mayhem tournament for June 3rd with 10 seats guranteed to the Main Eventand that is now vanished.
I had qualified and the field looked like it wasn't even reaching 1000 players.

That's about 120-150 bucks in EV gone with the wind

[/ QUOTE ]
i sent them an email about this last week and just received a reply. take it for what its worth.

[ QUOTE ]
Hello Jamie Gold Wannabe,

Please be assured that all tournaments that were scheduled to play on the old ParadisePoker software will still play on the new ParadisePoker software. These tournaments will be posted onto the board shortly.

Regards,

Antony

Customer Care
ParadisePoker.Com
A SportingBet Brand

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

At least thats a bit of hope
Old 05-29-2007, 01:40 PM

Well, WSOP Mayhem now appears, only 900 runners yay!