Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip

Old 11-30-2007, 03:06 AM

Default Re: Eli Elezra...the worst high stakes player ever?

you guys are mean but funny.
Old 11-30-2007, 03:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
it must be a pretty gross spot when you are playing 3 handed with sammy and eli, who are 'the most feared shorthanded omaha player in the world' and 'one of the best shorthanded limit players in the world'.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that would be very gross, being in a 3 handed game with Sammy and Eli. So gross that I would only give 2 of my legs and 1 of my arms to be in it, but definitely not BOTH my arms and legs.
Old 11-30-2007, 03:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
He's not the best among the big game players but he can definitely hold his own and crush a 400/800 game. I've played in the big game with him once, he overbets in nl and his stud 8 is lacking.

[/ QUOTE ]

forgive me for not believing a word of this coming from someone who posted a thread with this

[ QUOTE ]
There's a local 1/2 NL game and buyin is from $60-$300. I usually sit down with $100 and play as follows:

From any position i'll limp in with a pair and try to flop a set. If it's raised (standard raise is from $10-$15), i'll fold unless I have 88 or better. I just want to flop a set because i'll usually get paid off.

In late position i'll limp with suited connectors.

I raise from any position with AA,KK,QQ,JJ,AK,AQ. Sometimes from SB or BB depending how many people in the pot I will just call with AQ.

For the most part I play TAG, and I almost never bluff.

I've been doing pretty good in the game, but is there anything I can do to improve?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol the big game aye? that made me lol alot
Old 11-30-2007, 03:20 AM

He's a mixed game player, he'd probably not beat any particular game at the highest level but IMO he's prolly good enough at several games together
Old 11-30-2007, 04:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
He's not the best among the big game players but he can definitely hold his own and crush a 400/800 game. I've played in the big game with him once, he overbets in nl and his stud 8 is lacking.

[/ QUOTE ]

forgive me for not believing a word of this coming from someone who posted a thread with this

[ QUOTE ]
There's a local 1/2 NL game and buyin is from $60-$300. I usually sit down with $100 and play as follows:

From any position i'll limp in with a pair and try to flop a set. If it's raised (standard raise is from $10-$15), i'll fold unless I have 88 or better. I just want to flop a set because i'll usually get paid off.

I raise from any position with AA,KK,QQ,JJ,AK,AQ. Sometimes from SB or BB depending how many people in the pot I will just call with AQ.

I've been doing pretty good in the game, but is there anything I can do to improve?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.
Old 11-30-2007, 04:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

o snap
Old 11-30-2007, 06:19 AM

wowowowo soooo owned.

A+
Old 11-30-2007, 06:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

o snap

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 11-30-2007, 06:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont know why people try to lie on here, so futile. and half the time even if it was true its not enough to impress us anyway
Old 11-30-2007, 08:12 AM

A couple weeks ago I played 325/650 horse with Eli, Doyle, Ted Dibiase, and Lancey Howard at the Bellagio.

Lancey came out big winner as always, Eli was horrible.