Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics

Old 11-29-2007, 10:03 PM

Default Re: Survivor China OFFICIAL THREAD

during the team stages i was 100% behind james but as the season progressed i started to lose faith in him more and more to the point that i'm not even really disappointed that he's gone now. i mean all the hype and he didn't even win 1 immunity and he was just so cocky and his speeches about "the fruit" and all that were just so idiotic. anyone who can think and rationalize should have known that this and next week were the absolute last weeks they could vote him off because if they don't do it now then he can coast to final 3 by using the idols at 5 and 4 people so it was HIGHLY likely that if they were to backstab him that there'd be a greater chance of doing that at 7 and 6 people esp. since people still considering him such a strong threat so i think he should have definitely have used one this week just because it was 1 of the 2 weeks where the backstab would be perfect

and what about denise, what a fat worthless pile of garbage, all this time whining about how she feels she's at the bottom and all that stuff about loyalty and how she has felt that james is here ally then she insta turns on him with zero though, lol
Old 11-29-2007, 10:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
huge mistake. if he had spent even five seconds thinking on the second level, he would've known to play one idol tonight. not only was it the perfect time for them to blindside him, but he has two idols and three(?) opportunities left to use them, so if he wins an individual immunity, one idol could go to waste.

this shows yau to be like a 5x better player than james, since he was able to use the idol properly even when it was a WAY tougher call.

one of the best ep's of survivor ever though for me, one of those rare times when you really don't know what will happen

pei-geih is such an underrated player. she has been making the optimal move for about six episodes now. she was by far the most convincing liar at tribal council - although i think it's debatable what was better for her, james to use the idol, or not. i wonder who eric voted for...

[/ QUOTE ]

Eric voted for james. Otherwise thay would have read his vote (all the unread votes are always against the person voted out). He said that it was a big risk to vote against Todd, but I don't see why. It seems like a no brainer to me (does he this Todd will turn on him or something?)
Old 11-29-2007, 10:50 PM

I don't feel bad for James. Fool me once shame on you; fool me twice shame on me:

Now, Todd and Amanda are sure to clash, as Todd doesn't like anyione but him being percieved as being in control of the game.

I must add this was a bold move by Amanda. She's more than a pretty face.
Old 11-29-2007, 11:15 PM

james had zero chance of winning at the end anyway.
Old 11-30-2007, 01:00 AM

The black man gets screwed again.
Old 11-30-2007, 01:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
huge mistake. if he had spent even five seconds thinking on the second level, he would've known to play one idol tonight. not only was it the perfect time for them to blindside him, but he has two idols and three(?) opportunities left to use them, so if he wins an individual immunity, one idol could go to waste.

this shows yau to be like a 5x better player than james, since he was able to use the idol properly even when it was a WAY tougher call.

one of the best ep's of survivor ever though for me, one of those rare times when you really don't know what will happen

pei-geih is such an underrated player. she has been making the optimal move for about six episodes now. she was by far the most convincing liar at tribal council - although i think it's debatable what was better for her, james to use the idol, or not. i wonder who eric voted for...

[/ QUOTE ]

Eric voted for james. Otherwise thay would have read his vote (all the unread votes are always against the person voted out). He said that it was a big risk to vote against Todd, but I don't see why. It seems like a no brainer to me (does he this Todd will turn on him or something?)

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't believe Eric wouldn't vote for Todd. I can see no downside. He is seriously worried about pissing Todd off like he isn't next to go anyways?\

lol @ the jury laughing at Jame's naivety/stupidity.
Old 11-30-2007, 01:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
james had zero chance of winning at the end anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think james had a lot of respect, and would have won if he made it to the final two. also, he was more than capable of winning however many challenges he needed to in order to get there.

i'm sad to see him go, and am not really rooting for anyone as of now. i DONT want to see PG, todd, or amanda win as of right now. i guess i'm rooting for denise (lol)
Old 11-30-2007, 01:59 AM

Even the players were laughing at him like he was stupid. I would like to know if he got pissed at all when they blindsided him...I wonder if he caused a scene that they edited out b/c he seems like the type of person who could explode.

Amazing he didn't play it though, it looked like he was going to reach down and grab one too when he turned his head to look at the bag. Even if it turned out to be a waste there are only a few challenges left and he would be in great shape if he could win 2 of them. Oh well I guess...I just want to see Todd get booted and Amanda joining him shortly after.
Old 11-30-2007, 02:06 AM

totally, i wonder if they had security there just in case to make sure "Survivor Contestant's neck broken" didnt make the morning headlines.
Old 11-30-2007, 02:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The black man gets screwed again.

[/ QUOTE ]

He screwed himself by not using one of his idols! What an idiot! James dug his own grave.