Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-17-2007, 05:51 PM

Default Re: Official Stars Regulars Thread

Just realized how good and non expoloitable i am when im not playing 12 tables at once....Think im gunna only play 6-8.
Old 08-17-2007, 07:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
no one defends our very own catcher????? you guys are all dicks...

[/ QUOTE ]
I lost a solid portion of my roll playing HU SNG's/ making cashouts (sharkscope for a good laugh) and its been SS and MSNL for awhile. I'm confident I'll be topping those charts soon [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-17-2007, 07:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I lost a solid portion of my roll playing HU SNG's/ making cashouts (sharkscope for a good laugh) and its been SS and MSNL for awhile. I'm confident I'll be topping those charts soon [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm pretty confident this isn't true
Old 08-17-2007, 08:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 08-17-2007, 09:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So like 15-20k in SNGs + xxx in cashouts?
Old 08-17-2007, 09:19 PM

Default Re: Official Stars Regulars Thread *DELETED*

[ QUOTE ]
The fact that Kelsitaan plays a very unorthodox style while lacking many fundamental skills and is still [in my opinion] a big winner makes it even more interesting. His style is best against poor-average players and especially weak-tight players, though, and doesn't stand up well against other thinking, aggressive players. I was never claiming he was an amazing player, just that he was one of the biggest winners at full-ring [at least at 3/6.] I agree that he'd have to develop a lot as a player before he could sustain a decent winrate at 6-max.

[/ QUOTE ]

Kelisitaan is pretty bad. I'm up more against him than anymore else. He might be good against the fish though and nits. He plays 40/26 (this is over 8k hands i have with him) at full ring... it's pretty hard to defend his play.
Old 08-17-2007, 09:35 PM

Default Re: Official Stars Regulars Thread *DELETED*

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So like 15-20k in SNGs + xxx in cashouts?

[/ QUOTE ]
pretty much... it's funny I used to multitable the small SNG's awhile back so thats where all the volume/positive ROI comes from, then I dabbled around in the higher SNG's, mainly cus I've been dicking around for the past 5 weeks without pokertracker or pokerace, and I had some bad experiences at the 500's, I was pretty confident they were good for me too, o wells
Old 08-17-2007, 10:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
loool is reef using ipoke's account lately? maybe reef and ipoke are gay together and/or share accounts? they both complain about how bad they run and then mash the keyboard when they lost a big pot.... coincidence?

[/ QUOTE ]
tcorbin bitches and whines every time he loses a pot because he thinks he runs SOOOOOO BAD b/c he lost a couple pots as a 2:1 favorite, then has the balls to call somebody else out for saying they run bad. coincidence?
Old 08-17-2007, 11:17 PM

dont think I have posted one ev graph or a series of hands where I claim to run bad in the last two months. I give u [censored] because there is more than one person that claims u have the godlike spewtard allin pf luckbox. The person that i bitch about havin at my tables is imsakidd
Old 08-17-2007, 11:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
dont think I have posted one ev graph or a series of hands where I claim to run bad in the last two months. I give u [censored] because there is more than one person that claims u have the godlike spewtard allin pf luckbox. The person that i bitch about havin at my tables is imsakidd

[/ QUOTE ]
lol you bitch at me every time we ever play on the table even when I don't say a single thing. You call me out on the forums all the time.

The reason people claim I have a 'godlike spewtard allin pf luckbox' is because sometimes i make unorthodox plays and the times they call and lose (with 70% equity or whatever), it sticks out to them. The times they win and the times they fold aren't even on the radar.

If you really think I have a godlike luckbox, then let's run my pt database as far back as I have it (Dec. 06) and prop bet at 1:1 that I'm not running say, top 25% of my expected curve. You have my word that I have no idea what it really is, but I see the amount of money I spew off when I make dumb plays and other people only seem to remember when they actually work out (for me).

also lol at having a godlike luckbox over a million hands of poker, including the ~250k i have on this database going back to 12/06.