Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Business, Finance, and Investing
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-18-2007, 06:45 PM

Default Help make my business grow grow grow!!

I have recently started my own company from home doing background checks for employers and locating people for banks and other retail merchants/services. I am testing out marketing ideas and thought that affiliate marketing might work well to bring in more non-local business. Basically I charge anywhere from $50-150 for my services per person and would be willing to pay a finders fee to whomever can get me new customers. Ive even considered taking on a marketing consultant (i guess that'd be what you call it) to completely handle the marketing of the buisness, although Im not sure I can afford a decent service while maintaining my net profit needs.

I researched CJ and some other marketing sites and have seen a few buisnesses like my own although I have no idea how to go about selling my services through the site itself, or if its worth the hassle.

Ive also thought about writing a "how-to" Ebook about locating people and have various resources and databases I can include in some sort of package. Im not sure if this could make decent money as I really dont have the time to put into researching it yet.

As it stands I am getting all of my business from one source as an independent contractor but I would like to have other clients/residual income coming in as well as soon as possible.

Any ideas? Please discuss.
Richard
Old 04-19-2007, 02:36 PM

Default Re: Help make my business grow grow grow!!

How much are you spending right now on marketing?

What are you marketing to?

How much do you intend to spend on marketing in the future?