Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2007, 09:10 AM

Default The official EPASSPORTE thread. (#1 of 2.)

As we are receiving complaints from BluffTHIS! that there are far too many new similar threads about ePassporte starting every day, and that they are disrupting the forum and turning the place into a zoo, we are going to try to keep all ePassporte comments and questions in this thread for a few days.

Please refer people to this post, and please Notify Moderator on any new threads you see.

If you are answering someone's query, or making a comment about someone's post, to make it clearer for all readers, please start your post with the other poster's name.

Thanks. Let's see if we can get this forum down to three threads.
Old 02-11-2007, 10:12 AM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread.

If my US bank (credit union) currently deals (and allows me to deal) freely with ePassporte, should I go ahead and use it?

If not what should I do to get money on UltimateBet?
Old 02-11-2007, 10:35 AM

Default Withdrawal limits for bigger players?

I've seen one or two others ask, but haven't seen an answer...

Does anyone have experience getting their epassporte withdrawal limits increased, or even just trying and failing? Even after paying the $5 fee to become "select," I can only withdraw $600 to my bank account per day. This is extremely annoying considering I'm trying to withdraw tens of thousands from FT.

I did send in the "limit increase request" multiple times with my documentation (ugh) and even called them, but it's been a couple weeks with no response. I asked FTP if there's anything they could do to ask epassporte to speed it up for a big player - I would think they'd want to expedite getting 2-3% or whatever of the possibly six figures I would cash out to them - but FTP support says epass doesn't even do limit increases. I think they are just clueless, but it seems like everyone is.

I'm nervous leaving much more than I need in FTP for an extended period, and at this rate it will take months to cash out... who knows what can happen legally in that time.

Anyone have higher limits working? I'm trying to avoid requesting a check and waiting a month but that'd be better than doing this forever...

Thanks.
Old 02-11-2007, 11:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
they are disrupting the forum and turning the place into a zoo

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL
Old 02-11-2007, 12:05 PM

sup bro?
Old 02-11-2007, 01:11 PM

When withdrawing from a poker site on to Epassporte is it instant (less than 1 day) or is it a week(or so) long process like everything else with Epassporte?

Thanks
Old 02-11-2007, 01:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
When withdrawing from a poker site on to Epassporte is it instant (less than 1 day) or is it a week(or so) long process like everything else with Epassporte?

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

It took about 5 hours from withdrawl at FT till my funds were in my Epass account. FYI, you need to depsoit from Epass to FT before you can withdrawl from FT to Epass. Even a mimimum deposit will be fine. I deposited $50 then 2 minutes later withdrew 1k.
Old 02-11-2007, 02:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If my US bank (credit union) currently deals (and allows me to deal) freely with ePassporte, should I go ahead and use it?

If not what should I do to get money on UltimateBet?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you read the Ultimate Bet Faq it says that the only method of withdrawal, for now, is paper check.
Old 02-11-2007, 02:28 PM

I paid the $5 and epasspot never increased my limits. I've made $300 +$2fee withdrawals each day for the last week and I'm getting really sick of this. As far as I'm concerned they owe me a few bucks and an explanation.
Old 02-11-2007, 02:50 PM

Ok, I know the withdrawal limit is 300USD per withdrawal. (For new accounts I guess)

What about my first deposit? I received my confirmation micro deposits, and would like to load the account later this week. Is there a limit on that? I wanted to load 600, will I be able to?

Also can I just load it with my debit card, and not have to wait 7 days?

thnx,

Kev
Closed Thread