Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2007, 08:11 AM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This is hilarious.

It's 2007, and you aren't even reliable enough to have a consistent e-mail address, or remember a password that you chose for something as important as this, and yet you blame epassporte for your problems.

Really?

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously.

Also, when they say "funds are available such-and-such a date", they still show up as available immediately in your epass balance. You can use them right away (or at least I can, and this happens to me literally every time) and just immediately deposit to FT/Stars/whatever.

And seriously... forget your password, friend's email account, for real?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well sir, regardless of what you think, I have no control regarding the domain for my email address that I was using. It was not a free email address like yahoo/hotmail which will not go away. So yes, I have no access to that email account. As far as the password to Epass goes, I hit the change password and they automatically changed it and sent it to the email account I cant get into. So now I cant retreive it.

Instead of just slamming the lost password/email bit, why dont you take note of the way their customer service works, the fact that you cant talk with a supervisor, the timing it takes to resolve a trouble ticket, and the fact that they will not work on your issue at that moment, along with that fact that they didnt return a call to their customer as they stated they would.

If you notice in my post, I stated that it was my problem that I didnt have access to the domain for the email I registered with back in early February to start this process.

This has nothing to do with the funds being available, since I am imagining that the funds are sitting in the account since they took the cash from my bank account. So I am glad you think its Hilarious, wait till you call customer service and have issues.

Regardless of any issues customers have, businesses should be able to handle their problems within a reasonable amount of time, have support staff available to address them, and have supervisors or a 2nd line to try to get help, and it shouldnt take a month to do something simple like change a customers email address.
Old 03-22-2007, 08:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm sure this question has been answered in this thread but I couldn't find the answer. When signing up for a Epassporte account, is it necessary to make a minimum deposit from your bank account before you can make withdrawals from poker sites to your Epassporte account?

Thanks,
NesOne

[/ QUOTE ]

yes you have to deposit to the pokre site from epass before you can withdraw to it
Old 03-22-2007, 10:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone used their epasse virtual visa (Not physical)to load on to Bodog? If so did you have any problems with Bodog's Credit Card verification process?

Thanks,

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-22-2007, 11:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm sure this question has been answered in this thread but I couldn't find the answer. When signing up for a Epassporte account, is it necessary to make a minimum deposit from your bank account before you can make withdrawals from poker sites to your Epassporte account?

Thanks,
NesOne

[/ QUOTE ]

Most poker sites require you to deposit from ePassporte before you can cash out to ePass. You will have to get the money into ePass somehow. So, no, there's no strict requirement that you must deposit from your bank account to ePass before you make withdrawals from sites to ePass, but almost everyone will have to make a deposit from either their Bank Account or from a Credit Card before (depositing and subsequently) withdrawing money from a poker site.
Old 03-22-2007, 02:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This is hilarious.

It's 2007, and you aren't even reliable enough to have a consistent e-mail address, or remember a password that you chose for something as important as this, and yet you blame epassporte for your problems.

Really?

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously.

Also, when they say "funds are available such-and-such a date", they still show up as available immediately in your epass balance. You can use them right away (or at least I can, and this happens to me literally every time) and just immediately deposit to FT/Stars/whatever.

And seriously... forget your password, friend's email account, for real?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well sir, regardless of what you think, I have no control regarding the domain for my email address that I was using. It was not a free email address like yahoo/hotmail which will not go away. So yes, I have no access to that email account.

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't think your choice of which e-mail account to use amounts to having "control regarding the domain for your e-mail address"?

Seriously? There are like 5 billion VERY reliable free e-mail services. But if you really want to be 7337, then you can pay $5 a month or whatever to get postmaster@myl33tdomain.com, or whatever.

But instead you got some e-mail address from "a friend's domain". Dude, that's like using your Uncle's house address as your P.O. Box, and then complaining that an important package arrived when he was out of town. Come ON.

[ QUOTE ]

As far as the password to Epass goes, I hit the change password and they automatically changed it and sent it to the email account I cant get into. So now I cant retreive it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was referring to how idiotic it was to not remember the password in the first place.

Fine, whatever, their CS sucks. We knew this already (which is why we use hotmail, yahoo, or gmail accounts, and make passwords that we can remember).

But you made it sound as if it was a perfectly reasonable/normal thing for someone in 2007 to sign up to a site that will control YOUR MONEY with an e-mail account that could disappear at any moment, and not bother to remember the password.

If you don't think that posting that on an internet board makes you a target for people like me who want to make fun of you, then I can't help you...
Old 03-22-2007, 03:33 PM

what kind of withdraw times are people seeing when withdrawing from ftp to epassporte? i tried looking but didn't see anyone post about the turn around time from ftp to your epassporte acct, thanks in advance
Old 03-22-2007, 03:39 PM

Ive had my account temporary suspended for 10 days now. Not one email from them since the original message 10 days ago.

I called them the first day, faxed over the required doucments. My ID and bill.

No email/or call back. Ive called them like 5 times, every time they tell me they have to talk to "corporate" and that I should get a call back later that night. Each time they don't call.

Such bad service, supposely if you have over 5k they request more information, and on the third notice they freeze your account. Well I sent all my info on the 2nd notice and this still happened. I have 5 figures frozen, and seriously want it out of there before neteller part 2 goes down with another huge amount of my cash.

ugh, I hate epassporte. Only opened a account since checks weren't working on full tilt for a while.
Old 03-22-2007, 07:50 PM

FWIW, Epass had one of it's lesser know load methods die. They used to offer a bank deposit slip for local banks, and the processing was handled by an outfit called Convenia. That relationship is dead.
Old 03-23-2007, 04:13 AM

Anyone cashed out successfully on cake poker with epassporte yet?

I know they just got epassporte going on their site and I was wondering what others experience has been. I am still waiting for my epass cashout from them to go through.

After 2 days I e-mailed them to ask how long epassporte withdrawals take and this was the response:

Hello xxxx ,

Thank you for your email. Our typical cashout period for ePassPorte is 24 – 48 hours, your cash out will be processed later today.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Kind Regards,

Sean

CakePoker Support

needless to say, that was yesterday, and I my cashout is still pending, even though they said "will be processed later today" yesterday. So maybe 24-48 hours is support code for 3 days to 1 week?
Old 03-23-2007, 09:27 AM

OK here's my story.

I ordered the EpassPorte's virtual Visa in January. Got it in one week, verified it, no prob.
But then on January 23rd I ordered the 'real' Visa and paid the extra amount for it.
On the website it says delivery takes 3 to 5 weeks. 5 weeks later, in March, I still hadn't got it. So I sent an e-mail, no answer. I tried to phone their support, after many tries I succeed to get someone on the phone. He told me that they got the order on the 23rd, the card is shipping and everything is fine.

Today, 8 weeks after the order, I still haven't got it. So I call support again and get a woman on the phone who tells me that the card was sent, and if I haven't got it, I should pay them $20 dollar extra so they can send me a new one.

Now I got angry. I said it's their responsibility to make sure I get my card, that I have paid for it and if they can't make sure that I get it I want my money back.
That helped, because now suddenly she apologies and says it's their mistake, they will send me a new one for free.

So here I am, going to wait another 5 weeks. Has anybody ever seen this 'real' Visa? Do they even exist or are they even more virtual than the Electron?
Closed Thread