Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Omaha High

Old 07-16-2007, 01:53 AM

Default Re: looking for people to trade plo hands/thoughts with

pete,

my sister has a beagle. i've been taking care of it for the past week while she's on vacation. it likes to howl and chase rabbits.

piiop
Old 07-16-2007, 04:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
pete,

my sister has a beagle. i've been taking care of it for the past week while she's on vacation. it likes to howl and chase rabbits.

piiop

[/ QUOTE ]

you have rabbits?
Old 07-16-2007, 02:28 PM

whatever happened to autobet and his private plo forum idea? I poo poo'd it then but maybe it kept going
Old 07-16-2007, 02:38 PM

I'll chat with anyone over AIM that wants to. I play mostly 1/2, 2/4, 3/6, and I shorstacked some 5/10 last night woooooooo. Little bit of a rush not gonna lie.
Old 07-16-2007, 02:50 PM

I'd be willing to do this with the right person/people. I only use MSN messenger though.

I play 2/4 - 10/20 PLO and take shots at bigger games. I play more live than online thou...
Old 07-16-2007, 03:14 PM

no, there are suburban rabbits in the area. she would've caught one the other night if i had let her off the leash.
Old 07-16-2007, 05:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
whatever happened to autobet and his private plo forum idea? I poo poo'd it then but maybe it kept going

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not interested in that sort of thing.
Old 07-16-2007, 07:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah me neither but from the sound of your post thought you might be. you really think the stakes someone plays dictates whether you can learn from discussing hands with them? Also, you have done very little to improve this forum so while I agree with your assessment for the most part i frankly think unless you are willing to roll up your sleeves and try to make this a good learning environment then this negativity only serves to make things worse and make you sound like a snob frankly

I've solicited one on one IM hand discussion partners on here many times. I just don't see what the point of doing it in such a better-than this place is a waste of my time but I'm not going to do shiyat about it and don't bother PM'ing me if you play .5/1. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 07-16-2007, 08:04 PM

I'd be interested in discussing strategy as well. PM me, but don't bother if you play higher than 3/6.
Old 07-16-2007, 08:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah me neither but from the sound of your post thought you might be. you really think the stakes someone plays dictates whether you can learn from discussing hands with them? Also, you have done very little to improve this forum so while I agree with your assessment for the most part i frankly think unless you are willing to roll up your sleeves and try to make this a good learning environment then this negativity only serves to make things worse and make you sound like a snob frankly

I've solicited one on one IM hand discussion partners on here many times. I just don't see what the point of doing it in such a better-than this place is a waste of my time but I'm not going to do shiyat about it and don't bother PM'ing me if you play .5/1. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not trying to improve this forum, and frankly I'm ambivalent about whether I'd really want to participate fully even if it was much better. I'm self-interested and am looking for people who can help me analyze some situations and flesh out some ideas, in exchange for which I'm willing to help them with the same. And while I'm sure there are some people who play .25-.50/.50-1 who are very good at poker and would have something to add, the majority of low stakes players play low stakes because they aren't good enough to play higher. If they really are that good, they should move up soon enough.