Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-14-2007, 09:52 AM

Default Why 4 People on 4 different Computers can\'t have the Same Statistics!!

I spent over 12 hours reading (Both Threads) on the subject related to Fulltilt Poker Having (ROBOTS/BOTS/PROPS/SHILLS)You could basically come to any conclusion from reading this thread but what is most over looked is one huge relealistic Aveneue that has been totally ignored..... If any programmer makes any program they will only have the same statistical Equation if the Server or o/s (Operating System & Machine Code) Are relevant to that of the cheat software being used..... The bot programmers would have to know the exact source of the Program/Poker Client Software being used and how to exploit the variances and variables... This is just not Difficult but almost %100 impossible for any programmer to code/write such software that could even give such close statistics with that exact same (Machine Code) being executed with the exact same pattern and even more impossible if you look at the variances that preclude after you factor in the (streets).... There is absolutly %100 not a chance in hell even with (scripts) that they could match statistics over this level and ammount of play to this degree....

I will not troll or make comments about what i think this is but in order to have calulations of this nature you are talking about the person that owns or runs these softwares must have knowledge of the software and security and source that fulltilt poker is using for their Client and o/s base.... What i am getting to is that if these are bots..... Fulltilt owns them..... and there is no other explanation how they could get such variances without programming these bots from the source code of how the fulltilt poker souce client and server base works..... I myself don't think fulltilt would take such a chance but it could be very profitable to them if they were to have 100 or 200 of these cleaning up on fish and taking rake..... no offense to anyone on this forum or to fulltilt....... if you trust fulltilt then you have to believe them when they say these aren't bots....... my first post and my last.....i felt i would give some insight to those who don't have knowledge with how machine code works.....

You people also have a great forum here and i myself have no problems with online poker..... if you don't trust it don't play...very simple....
Old 05-14-2007, 10:12 AM

Default Re: Why 4 People on 4 different Computers can\'t have the Same Statistics!!

Old 05-14-2007, 10:25 AM

Default Re: Why 4 People on 4 different Computers can\'t have the Same Statistics!!

[ QUOTE ]
....... my first post and my last.....

[/ QUOTE ]

We have some things to be thankful for.
Old 05-14-2007, 12:38 PM

Default Re: Why 4 People on 4 different Computers can\'t have the Same Statisti

*head explodes*
Old 05-14-2007, 12:42 PM

hahaha, so fulltilt has breakeven bots so that they can get rakeback?

of all the stupid zoo posts over the years, this has to be one of the stupidest
Old 05-14-2007, 01:52 PM

The moderator has already been notified about this post.
Old 05-14-2007, 02:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The moderator has already been notified about this post.

[/ QUOTE ]

So much for just making one post but i feel inclined to respond to this..... My Thread and the detail i talk about isn't trolling or flaming and doesn't imply anything more then " it is impossible to program or run bots/bot programs without the source code for the (Actual Software Development) and the o/s on which this is executed.... If anything this thread should be (Proof) that these people aren't running bots and at most just (Scripts) if anything at all.... Which still couldn't account for the Statistics provided by the op in that (bot-thread) ... My point in making this post was to explain to the public as a (Skilled Programmer) That is would be impossible to do even with the best available programmers and what knowledge is avaailable on the part of what (software and the source code) that only fulltilt could have access to..... I simple am stating that if these were "bots" the only way to get such statistical value as the states posted by the OP in the other thread would be to prpgram the bots into the source code so it would have all the available information to act upon.... So basically the client software that is install on the server that this site operate from would relay info to these bots in the exact same manner and each bot and deal would have a pre-determined outcome... there the Variances and variables of each bot would be reduced to simplicity...... Any skilled BlackHat could do this with ease if had access to the servers and the source code....But like i said.........this is more about the people that were accused before being judged... i'm a skeptic myself but i know for certain there is no way a person could create a bot program that would run un-attended without assistance on it's on and be profitable..... Without the bots being apart of the system structure and have the bots writen into the equation....

Just my 2 cents..... but this could be done on any site....not just fulltilt..... and very highly unlikely they would rish this for a mere $30,000 a month per bot...
Old 05-14-2007, 02:51 PM

they have the same stats because they play the same strategy. the bot would be programmed to play xx from such a position bet every flop etc. so apparently since these accounts have played alot of hands the stats converge. i dont see what is so hard to see about that. in the short run their percentage of hands played would be different but beyond that not much different. oh and the reason they can beat 1 - 2 is because its apparently not that tough to beat. these bots would probably be big losers higher but at low levels at the right tables its a winning strategy.

from what i understand the bots are designed to play a very simple strategy that beats 1 - 2 nl. they basically play real tight and c bet like every flop.

i dont use them but apparently there are scripts on pokerstars and full tilt? to make multitabling easier so you dont have to use your mouse.

dont know anything about programming but i dont think these bots are as sophisticated as you think.

Old 05-14-2007, 03:07 PM

Location: On my knees praying that God shows my opponents His power

OP,

Your post is unreadable. Try paragraphs.
Old 05-14-2007, 03:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So much for just making one post but i feel inclined to respond to this.....

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew you would turn out to be a liar.

OH, and as far as you being a "skilled" programmer -- I have made a living at programming for over 27 years -- let's compare notes on your "skilz".