Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes

Old 02-24-2007, 12:58 PM

Default 10NL TT underpair sees a dream turn

Ultimate Bet
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $0.05./$0.10.
5 players
Converter

Pre-flop: (5 players) Hero is Button with T [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] T [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]
UTG folds, CO calls, Hero raises to $0.45, SB folds, BB calls, CO folds.

Flop: 3 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ($1.05, 2 players)
BB checks, Hero bets $1, BB calls.

Turn: T [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] ($11.05, 2 players)
BB bets $3.1, Hero calls.

River: 5 [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] ($41.05, 2 players)
BB is all-in $4, Hero calls all-in $4.
Uncalled bets: $25 returned to BB.

Results:
Final pot: $53.05

do u push it all in on turn or river?
Old 02-24-2007, 12:59 PM

Default Re: 10NL TT underpair sees a dream turn

converter is screwing up amounts. I potted flop and he potted turn into me.
Old 02-24-2007, 01:04 PM

not exactly a dream turn ... id rather have hit the 9c than the Th .... u played the hand pretty much flawlessly though. pot the flop w/ an overpr, cant raise the turn since he could shove w/ a flush. make your full house on the river and get all the money in. looks good.
Old 02-24-2007, 01:06 PM

$11 pot at the turn???
Old 02-26-2007, 11:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
not exactly a dream turn ... id rather have hit the 9c than the Th .... u played the hand pretty much flawlessly though. pot the flop w/ an overpr, cant raise the turn since he could shove w/ a flush. make your full house on the river and get all the money in. looks good.

[/ QUOTE ]He made the full house on the turn. Hand's played fine, raising turn all in is good too.
Old 02-26-2007, 12:36 PM

This is fine, no need to raise him off a better hand on the turn.
Old 02-26-2007, 12:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you serious? I kind of feel like you are joking with that comment.....maybe not......if you are not please PM me with the site you play and what limits so I can come sit with you.

As for OP...you played it fine. He bet the pot into you on the turn and you have a boat, you have to figure he is not going anywhere since he just called the flop.....you could probably put him on a flush draw. You have good position to just call here though hoping he best into you on the river like he did, if he checks the river you obviously put out a good value bet. With this board and him seeing a river he must have a pretty solid hand. It is fine though.
Old 02-26-2007, 12:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Are you serious? I kind of feel like you are joking with that comment.....maybe not......if you are not please PM me with the site you play and what limits so I can come sit with you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you have a bad day at work or something? He obviously just missed that OP caught a boat, cut the guy some slack. Try not to be an [censored] dude or nobody's going to be there to help you when YOU need it.
Old 02-26-2007, 12:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you have a bad day at work or something? He obviously just missed that OP caught a boat, cut the guy some slack. Try not to be an [censored] dude or nobody's going to be there to help you when YOU need it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, well if you are reading a hand, and you are going to give advice, you had better realize what the hero has. And what would the 9 of clubs do? I just got really confused and frustrated that people try giving advice but dont even know what the hand is.
Old 02-26-2007, 12:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, well if you are reading a hand, and you are going to give advice, you had better realize what the hero has. And what would the 9 of clubs do? I just got really confused and frustrated that people try giving advice but dont even know what the hand is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats no reason to jump down their throat. Just relax. If you dont understand him, ask him to clarify.