Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-17-2007, 08:30 PM

Default Re: TNA Final Resolution

[ QUOTE ]

I just read that the main event this week on Impact! is going to be Kurt Vs AJ! This is a dream matchup. I like the Kurt/Joe fued and I think it gives Joe alot of mainstream cred that he made Kurt tap. I think Kurt will take the belt sometime in the next 2 or 3 months, fued with Abyss, Christian, AJ (it seems like they want him back in the main event spot), maybe Sting, and of course, Samoa Joe.

[/ QUOTE ]
A.J. vs. Kurt. Is this gonna be another 4 minute Russo TV classic? I'd rather they save this for a PPV down the road since it does appear the A.J. is gonna be used in the Heaveyweight division. (about time too)

Disagree about Samoa Joe. He's come out of this fued worse than when he went in. He was an unstoppable monster then in the span on 2-3 months he tapped to Angle, got pinned in televised tag team matches, then got pinned/tapped 4-5 times (forgot the exact amount) in one match. His mystique is shattered to the point where he's just another wrestler now. Joe had to lose eventually but shouldn't have lost until after he won the belt and definately shouldn't have lost this many times in such a short period of time. Personally I think TNA should have kept Angle and Joe apart for a while and built up to fued instead of just jumping into it right away.

Kurt's taking the belt next month vs. Christian.