[ QUOTE ]
Seat 1: treypear mucked
Seat 2: moxbamkob folded on the River
Seat 3: UTex_05 folded on the Flop
Seat 4: jonathanc (button) folded on the Flop
Seat 5: Stinkdog1 (small blind) folded before Flop
Seat 6: DGAP (big blind) folded on the Turn
Seat 7: anunziata showed [Ah Tc] and won ($45) with a pair of Aces
Seat 8: AlBunde folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 9: NJponyBOY05 folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 10: Jerzy__Jim showed [Ac Td] and won ($45) with a pair of Aces

LOL @ anyone folding at any point.

[/ QUOTE ]

the only place I would fold is on the river. Maybe. If I'm playing the board. Maybe.
Old 05-13-2007, 10:53 PM

Default Re: PS: 10 Billionth Hand Promo Details

sigh.. i 10tabled.

action was waaaayyyy too fast for this ring game newbie.

i went into SNG mode and played push/fold preflop. (ie: i stopped playing poker.)

That includes pushing 100BB with AKo and got called with QKs. My hand held. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

that also included pushing 100bb with QQ from a 3bb raise from LAG. He called with KK. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Stars is RIGGED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Down 1BB/100 chasing this bonus [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] lol........ [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

-EV but was fun
Old 05-13-2007, 10:53 PM

would be amusing if someone folded 52 or 43 or something (either of which would have gone runner-runner to be the winner).

I don't know what kind of announcement they make to the table. But how can you possibly be dumb enough to fold? I really don't get it.
Only excuse is if you don't speak english. But it's my hunch that isn't the case with all the folders.

It's just freaking weird.
Old 05-13-2007, 10:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
would be amusing if someone folded 52 or 43 or something (either of which would have gone runner-runner to be the winner).

I don't know what kind of announcement they make to the table. But how can you possibly be dumb enough to fold? I really don't get it.
Only excuse is if you don't speak english. But it's my hunch that isn't the case with all the folders.

[/ QUOTE ]

didnt someone actually leave the table b4 the flop? does he still get the bonus?
Old 05-13-2007, 10:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

didnt someone actually leave the table b4 the flop? does he still get the bonus?

[/ QUOTE ]
I think they hand deliver it along with a kick in the nuts.
Old 05-13-2007, 10:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the HH shows someone folded preflop then left the table. I believe he still gets his money. he's still an idiot though.
Old 05-13-2007, 10:57 PM

If you have the nut-low and there are 4 or 5 other people intelligent enough to NOT have folded by the river, then you should have the correct odds to fold and save your $4 or whatever.

Some slightly more difficult decisions once you get a little higher than the nut-low with multiple players.

I saw a B&M hand where the board was 45KQJ or something.
All 3 guys were refusing to show their cards and were just waiting for someone else to table a winner.
Finally they were forced to show.
2 guys had 32 for the nut low (open-end straight-draw that missed).
The winner had 63 for the 2nd nut-low (another open-end straight-draw).

So anything can happen obviously.
Kind of hard to read some situations to tell if your 2nd or 3rd nut-low actually still has a chance.
Old 05-13-2007, 11:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If you have the nut-low and there are 4 or 5 other people intelligent enough to NOT have folded by the river, then you should have the correct odds to raise and try to steal.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-13-2007, 11:08 PM

12 tabling limit 6-max and full-ring the closest I got was 900 away.
The furthest away was 8500.

Everything else was within 5500.
I had 3 within 1500.

It's all dependent on the game your playing and the speed of your opponents of course. But I'm going to assume that on the tables I play I can expect to be within 6000 of the milestone hand high or low (I'm throwing out the 8500 hand for purposes of this) on each table.

That's a 12k hand window.
If I'm 12 tabling that means I'm getting 12 tries in a 1-in-12000 shot.

Or roughly a 1-in-1000 shot of hitting the milestone each time I give it a full go and am 12-tabling through it.

I expect this might different for those who are 12-tabling full-ring and possibly even different for those who are playing NL instead of limit as I believe hands to tend to go slower on NL (and will probably continue to go slow because you'll always have SOME players still taking their sweet old time).

Those who might set up 'auto-fold' tables with their friends would stand a slightly better chance on this of course just by cranking through it so much faster.
I might guess they would double their chances of hitting it. So 500:1 on any given milestone.

This also changes in the late-night hours when there aren't as many players logged-on and you do't whip through the hands as quite as quickly.
Old 05-13-2007, 11:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bots