Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes

Old 02-26-2007, 01:01 PM

Default Re: 10NL TT underpair sees a dream turn

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Are you serious? I kind of feel like you are joking with that comment.....maybe not......if you are not please PM me with the site you play and what limits so I can come sit with you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you have a bad day at work or something? He obviously just missed that OP caught a boat, cut the guy some slack. Try not to be an [censored] dude or nobody's going to be there to help you when YOU need it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, well if you are reading a hand, and you are going to give advice, you had better realize what the hero has. And what would the 9 of clubs do? I just got really confused and frustrated that people try giving advice but dont even know what the hand is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats no reason to jump down their throat. Just relax. If you dont understand him, ask him to clarify.

[/ QUOTE ]

BINGO!!! Calm down. If you dont like his advice there is a polite way to say it.
Old 02-26-2007, 01:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Are you serious? I kind of feel like you are joking with that comment.....maybe not......if you are not please PM me with the site you play and what limits so I can come sit with you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you have a bad day at work or something? He obviously just missed that OP caught a boat, cut the guy some slack. Try not to be an [censored] dude or nobody's going to be there to help you when YOU need it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, well if you are reading a hand, and you are going to give advice, you had better realize what the hero has. And what would the 9 of clubs do? I just got really confused and frustrated that people try giving advice but dont even know what the hand is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats no reason to jump down their throat. Just relax. If you dont understand him, ask him to clarify.

[/ QUOTE ]

BINGO!!! Calm down. If you dont like his advice there is a polite way to say it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, I am sorry ya'll. I do not want to jump on people and I went back and re read what I said. I am still learning on here. Again I am sorry who I bashed, and also sorry to Ama
Old 02-26-2007, 01:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

EDIT: Never mind. Made same mistake.
Old 02-26-2007, 01:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, I am sorry ya'll. I do not want to jump on people and I went back and re read what I said. I am still learning on here. Again I am sorry who I bashed, and also sorry to Ama

[/ QUOTE ]

Apology accepted and thankyou. Good luck at the tables.