Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-03-2007, 09:52 PM

Default Re: TNA News today

[ QUOTE ]
Even when he was a heel in WWE he didn't do things like this.

[/ QUOTE ]

well, he did wanted beastiality sex with Booker T's wife.
Old 02-04-2007, 06:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
SPOILERS ?

I've heard who the consultant is and it really doesn't make alot of sense. He and Angle have never feuded in the past and I can't remember them ever being on the same wrestling show at the same time. (maybe they were briefly)

I don't have a problem with this wrestler coming back but him as the consultant seems silly as he has little history with Angle.

For those really curious and too lazy to look it up: The consultant is <font color="white"> Scott Steiner </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I just posted the spoiler has well w/ hints since apparently some people didn't even know what the hell the hints were...LOL

- JA
Old 02-04-2007, 06:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Glad I could help you with the Wrestling Epicenter link. I love that site. Check out from yesterday, I think, it has a link to Lance Storm's blog. He's been really hard on TNA and he has some great points about what could be a really great product.

I love TNA. It took me awhile to get used to the 6 sided ring and to take notice of the roster aside from the Jarretts, Stings and what not. They have an amazing roster but a horrible booking team. They have to potential to become a true competitor someday but will fall short if they stick with Russo, imo. I'm just hoping they come to an agreement with Jericho and Paul Heyman gets let go by WWE. I've also heard RVD is out of WWE as soon as his contract is up so I think we'll see him soon. It'd be awesome to see RVD be able to let loose and wrestle his style of matches again (maybe even a reprise of his fued with Jerry Lynn).

[/ QUOTE ]

Well Paul Heyman got fired a while back (right before Lashley got the ECW belt) but I don't think he's coming to TNA nor do I think it'd be a good fit w/ the fanbase down there.

Jericho wants to be a rock star...has much has I'd love to see him in the ring it's probably not gonna happen any time soon.

RVD on the other hand might go when his contract is up has well has Sabu, mayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyybe Tommy Dreamer (but I doubt it very much has much has my friend is trying to convince him otherwise).

When it comes to RVD and Sabu WWE has never forgiven nor will they forgive RVD and Sabu for getting arrested (while RVD was the champ) and "embarrasing the company w/ this stunt."

RVD and Sabu unfortunatly will never get another title run for has long has they are employed within WWE. It sucks for them alot but they F'd up so they only have themselves to blame. (well to be more specific RVD F'd up more than Sabu since he was the one caught smoking the reefer but Sabu was the one driving with cases of Vicodin, Estrogen Pills, and other assorted pain meds in the trunk of his car when they got pulled over by the fuzz).

- JA
Old 02-04-2007, 06:57 PM

Isn't Paul Heyman still under contract to WWE, but they're just paying him to do nothing?
Old 02-05-2007, 08:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
SPOILERS ?

I've heard who the consultant is and it really doesn't make alot of sense. He and Angle have never feuded in the past and I can't remember them ever being on the same wrestling show at the same time. (maybe they were briefly)

I don't have a problem with this wrestler coming back but him as the consultant seems silly as he has little history with Angle.

For those really curious and too lazy to look it up: The consultant is <font color="white"> Scott Steiner </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I just posted the spoiler has well w/ hints since apparently some people didn't even know what the hell the hints were...LOL

- JA

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not familiar with the first two hints, but based on the 3rd hint i think i know who it is, and its not the person listed above in white.

anyone wanna fill me in on hints 1 and 2?
Old 02-06-2007, 01:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
SPOILERS ?

[/ QUOTE ]

- JA

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not familiar with the first two hints, but based on the 3rd hint i think i know who it is, and its not the person listed above in white.

[/ QUOTE ]

um....... It is the person in white. That's why it's called a spoiler.
Old 02-06-2007, 02:34 AM

Based on what hints? Based on the hint last thursdays (2/1/2007) i think its <font color="white"> rikishi </font>