Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-05-2007, 06:46 PM

Default Re: Physcially attracted to a \"robust\" girl? (Maybe NSFW?)

lol how can you just assume that fatties have better personalities? If we consider everything but looks equal, are you still more attracted to the girl in your OP or scarlett johansson?
Old 11-05-2007, 06:46 PM

hey Man, we like what we like...so congrats on recognizing that just because you like girls who are outside the "accepted norm of hotness" it doesn't mean you have anything to be ashamed about.
Old 11-05-2007, 06:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Scarlett is attractive and seems intelligent enough, but the girls pictured in original post give me serious wood. More wood than even a picture of Scarlett would, I think, yes.

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah i take back what i said earlier. there's something wrong with you, bro. although i guess this is a good thing for you. scoring one of the chicks in the op is 1000000 easier than getting with a check who has a nice face/ bangin body. so congrats.

[/ QUOTE ]

Something wrong with me? Why? Because I recognize the fact that models & movie stars don't wake up in the morning looking that way? Most "hot babes" have major self-esteem issues and "getting" one really isn't a big deal as long as you have something which they envy (e.g., cash, self-confidence, motivation, etc.).
Old 11-05-2007, 07:05 PM

I prefer to be the only fat one during business time.
Old 11-05-2007, 07:06 PM

That girl is sexy as hell rubbrband.
Old 11-05-2007, 07:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol how can you just assume that fatties have better personalities? If we consider everything but looks equal, are you still more attracted to the girl in your OP or scarlett johansson?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not attracted to any arbitrary "fatties" nor do I assume they always have better personalities, although this is sometimes the case. For example, I'm not about to go cruising the McDonalds inside Walmarts for fat chicks. I used to prefer a skinny waistline and hourglass shape, but nowadays I'm into chicks built like those in OP. I don't really know why, but now my wood is derived in a different way. Maybe it's evolution...
Old 11-05-2007, 07:12 PM

JLC and me are spirit brothers, we drink the blood of the ox.
THAT SENSATION YOU FEEL, IS THE QUICKENING!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-05-2007, 07:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not attracted to any arbitrary "fatties" nor do I assume they always have better personalities, although this is sometimes the case. For example, I'm not about to go cruising the McDonalds inside Walmarts for fat chicks. I used to prefer a skinny waistline and hourglass shape, but nowadays I'm into chicks built like those in OP. I don't really know why, but now my wood is derived in a different way. Maybe it's evolution...

[/ QUOTE ]

big hips.. good for breedin
Old 11-05-2007, 07:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Most girlshave major self-esteem issue

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

I don't think there's anything wrong with knowing what you like. If that happens to be fatties then so be it, but I feel like the chicks in the OP would break my dick off like that huge bitch said in Beerfest. Especially #1.
Old 11-05-2007, 07:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems like you are more attracted to a good personality/stuff on the inside than any looks at all. Maybe you shouldn't designate that as mostly "robust" girls and go after them for that reason. But if you are attracted to them physcially, go for it.