Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-31-2007, 06:04 PM

Default Re: BBV Anonymous Confessions

that woulda been more funny if you had gotten married, and found out at wedding that grandparents were cousins and had no idea until they showed up
Old 03-31-2007, 06:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
that woulda been more funny if you had gotten married, and found out at wedding that grandparents were cousins and had no idea until they showed up

[/ QUOTE ]

We found out at church odd enough. And they hated each other as kids.
Old 03-31-2007, 06:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Her grandma and my grandma are cousins. They found out for us.

[/ QUOTE ]

Doesn't that make you third cousins?

Of course, [censored] your fifth cousin is fine. [censored] your third cousin makes you some sort of monster.
Old 03-31-2007, 06:16 PM

I guess so... I was just told she was my 5th cousin... I could care less which it is. I dumped her like 4 months later anyway cause she was crazy.
Old 03-31-2007, 06:19 PM

Monster!
Old 03-31-2007, 06:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Nobody else use this thing, because you can't copy/paste from here

http://www.willselfdestruct.com/secure/pxivv449

[/ QUOTE ]

ORLY?

Old 03-31-2007, 06:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Cliff notes: horny gf wants me to eat her out on rag and I do at abandoned meth house. blood on fingers and chin when sheriff takes DL and I get embarrased. Go home.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, No...
Old 03-31-2007, 06:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Evenkeal dramament (note: this is as close to forum drama as I'm gonna post, since it's about a banned member)

[ QUOTE ]
I sent an email to the dean of engineering at Waterloo University regarding Evenkeal's paying of someone to do his homework yesterday at 3:14AM, linking him to the relevant thread. He has not yet replied.

I was also the person who posted EK's life story at flopturnriver.com, and I also did it at fullcontactpoker and pocketfives. Some random guy from FTR posted saying that he had IP banned me from that site. He has not.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Wow, that's disgusting. Get someone booted from uni because they are annoying on an online forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

agreed, this is [censored] sick

i hope ek finds you and kicks your ass... if he doesnt im sure you will get whats coming to you soon.

get a life and stay out of other ppls that you dont even know

[/ QUOTE ]

So let me get this straight...

1. Evenkeal tries to get other kid busted for having BBV write his paper or whatever

2. Evenkeal asks someone else to write him a paper and posts about it in BBV

3. Everyone responds to this thread saying "I hope someone e-mails this thread to your teacher"

4. Someone e-mails this thread to his teacher

5. Everyone from step 3 calls that someone a douchebag? wtf? Hypocrites.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is from the first page, but I have no problem with someone emailing his prof about it, I mean considering his actions it was almost bound to happen, but i wouldn't do it to him myself.
Old 03-31-2007, 06:43 PM

I guess it's better than waxing it to hentai

[ QUOTE ]
I've waxed the carrot to Lady Maverick.

I have this fantasy about her where we are playing at the same table at a large buyin tournament. She is undressing me with her eyes, smiling at times. She busts out of the tournament, only to watch and lead me onto victory. We meet after the tourney and basically its bangzilla time.

The End

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-31-2007, 07:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Nobody else use this thing, because you can't copy/paste from here

http://www.willselfdestruct.com/secure/pxivv449

[/ QUOTE ]

ORLY?

[/ QUOTE ]

OOOOORLY?

Yo adanthar, I"m the idiot who wrote to you earlier who while losing his virginity was used as a human maxi pad by the Patchouli smelling flower girl.

Anyways I got some more stupid chit to confess. So when I was like 16,17 years old i worked in a sports memorabilia shop. We sold autographed plaques, sports cards, etc. Anyways my boss would leave me alone to run the store when he had to go out of town hunting down autographs. Anyways it was summer time and there were always hot chicks walking around my town and [censored]. They"d always walk by and [censored] smiling at me and giving me the eye. Now i was a horny little mother fker waiting to explode. Anyways one day they walk by again
and I just get really worked up so the only thing i could thing of was to run downstairs in the basement and rub out a quickie. Not a good decision. I started jerking off at work pretty much almost everytime i was left alone lolz. I think my record was like 4 times in one shift . Not sure what it was but i would jsut feel the urge and go crazy. It was weird cuz here i am spanking it in the basement of his store and it was like a [censored] old nasty basement. It was like jerking off in a fking dungeon and [censored]. Would be weird cuz people would come in the store or call and i"m sitting there with dick in hand. Running upstairs and trying to act all normal hahaha.
It was a [censored] dream job, who else can say they got paid to work with sports memorabilia and charm the cobra! Word.

Anyways another time I knew this chick from highschool and me and one of my friends used to go to her house and hang out all the time. Well she developed a crush on me and i wish i could say she was smoking hot but unfortunately she wasn"t. She had a pancake azz, no titties and yes, she was a little on the "pleasantly plump" side, cool chick don"t get me wrong. So she has a keg party one night everyone is getting tore up and she keeps giving me the eye the hole night. Early on while i only had a couple beers in me i was like "helllllll nooooo" to myself. But 3 hours and way to many drinks later i was like "eh, she"s not that bad, i think i"m gonna tap that azz tonight." Beer is a motherfker. So everyone leaves and we start kissing and whatever. We go to her bedroom. We start going at it. Now let me give you a piece of advice, if you are going to fk with a fat chick, do not, i repeat DO NOT LET THEM BE ON TOP.

It was like being mounted by Babar the elephant. And she started going at it like a swine in heat. It was extremely painfull, I had to stop. So while she is pounding away and smashing my pelvic bone into pieces i"m trying to
think of some [censored] to make up. I"m like "We can"t do this" She"s like "what are you talking about" So I tell her i met a chick in NYC cuz i had just gotten back from there visiting family. Lol it worked like a charm! She dismounted, I was relieved and able to breath now. At the time it seemed like a good idea but i think if [censored] me over cuz now she is loving me long time because she thinks i"m some great boyfriend material who wouldn"t cheat (even though technically i was allready if i had indeed had a gf in nyc, which i didn"t. Probably the worst thing I did though was go to her house after rolling my face off on x at the club with her. Next thing i know i"m fingering and eating her snatch out lol! Yet another poor choice by me but i was rolling on x, and x is a hell of a drug. Now she REALLY loved me long time cuz i made her bust a nut and i think i was the first guy to make her cum. Needless to say she wouldn"t leave me alone for months but eh, it was my fault i guess and i kinda felt bad for her. Oh and yet again my finger ended up smelling like a freshwater pike for a week.

I"m done for now next time in part 3 i will tell about my embarrassing trip to the emergency room after doing to much GHB [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]