Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events

Old 11-27-2007, 01:28 AM

Default Re: Sean Taylor Shot at Home

[ QUOTE ]
Radio people in DC are making it sound like his girlfriend had something to do with this. Probably completely unsubstantiated and if so that is really [censored] up. Radio hosts keep saying that she didnt put pressure on the wound, how they could possibly know this I have no idea.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't think treating arterial bleeding is common knowledge, WTF are these radio hosts smoking. I mean I realize they are paid to talk about retarded stuff, but seriously, this is the most retarded angle to take on this story I can imagine.
Old 11-27-2007, 01:34 AM

The person who shot him must be a Cowboy, Eagles or Giants fan! On a serious note though I hope he pulls through. If u got beef with someone approach him like a man and scrap it out. You both live to talk about it the next day. Aparently someone was looking for him because he was home because someone broke in his house. I wonder what is the motive?
Old 11-27-2007, 03:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The dude keeps a machete by his bedside? Damn...

[/ QUOTE ]

It was reported someone broke into his home the week before and left a knife. I've had similar scares and have kept a bat and a sword in my room after those incidents, I don't see anything unusual about that

[/ QUOTE ]

To me it's unusual that he didn't have something more. I mean damn, that's someone breaking into your house, and leaving something that could be construed as a threat on your life. Totally justified having any number of firearms next to his bedside.

[/ QUOTE ]

Before I get flamed for being a douche and not being respectful, and not holding these comments for a week when people stop caring as much; This is a terrible event, and I wish Taylor the best and as best a recovery as possible given what has happened to him. It is a sad event, no matter the circumstances.

However, it seems ridiculous to me that his house was broken into twice the week before, and he's at home with just himself, his wife, and his child. He makes enough money. To just be alone is just.. so ridiculous. Please do not be a nit and give me [censored] for being honest and real in this situation. It is terrible and tragic, yes. But the circumstances this happened, with him and his wife and child home alone given what happened the week before, just baffles me. A man making 1/20th his money would have done more to avoid this.

I do not know the full circumstances and perhaps these early news stories have it wrong, thus I could be very wrong. But it just baffles my mind.

In no way am I diminishing the fact a wife and a child might lose their father. However, I'm not going to dilly dally on the absurdity of the facts though while we potentially grieve in this situation.
Old 11-27-2007, 05:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
also he spits on people!

[/ QUOTE ]

kill yourself

/....

get better sean!
Old 11-27-2007, 06:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The dude keeps a machete by his bedside? Damn...

[/ QUOTE ]

It was reported someone broke into his home the week before and left a knife. I've had similar scares and have kept a bat and a sword in my room after those incidents, I don't see anything unusual about that

[/ QUOTE ]

To me it's unusual that he didn't have something more. I mean damn, that's someone breaking into your house, and leaving something that could be construed as a threat on your life. Totally justified having any number of firearms next to his bedside.

[/ QUOTE ]

Before I get flamed for being a douche and not being respectful, and not holding these comments for a week when people stop caring as much; This is a terrible event, and I wish Taylor the best and as best a recovery as possible given what has happened to him. It is a sad event, no matter the circumstances.

However, it seems ridiculous to me that his house was broken into twice the week before, and he's at home with just himself, his wife, and his child. He makes enough money. To just be alone is just.. so ridiculous. Please do not be a nit and give me [censored] for being honest and real in this situation. It is terrible and tragic, yes. But the circumstances this happened, with him and his wife and child home alone given what happened the week before, just baffles me. A man making 1/20th his money would have done more to avoid this.

I do not know the full circumstances and perhaps these early news stories have it wrong, thus I could be very wrong. But it just baffles my mind.

In no way am I diminishing the fact a wife and a child might lose their father. However, I'm not going to dilly dally on the absurdity of the facts though while we potentially grieve in this situation.

[/ QUOTE ]

you make a good point. we don't have enough information yet to figure out exactly what was going on. miami is a dangerous place thats for sure.
Old 11-27-2007, 07:01 AM

He died. RIP
Old 11-27-2007, 07:06 AM

just heard it from mike golic...i didnt think i cared that much but i almost threw up
Old 11-27-2007, 07:14 AM

RIP
Old 11-27-2007, 07:16 AM

yikes. RIP
Old 11-27-2007, 07:16 AM

just terrible and tragic

RIP, Redskins fans will always <3 you