Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-13-2007, 12:16 PM

Default Re: scar stories

I have a scar on the edge of my right eye...right where the oval shape of the eye comes together, on the bone. I was young and running around the living room when I tripped and hit the corner of the fireplace. I had to get stitches, and now it's a dark line at the side of my eye. Less than a centimeter over and I would've stabbed my eye.
Old 11-13-2007, 12:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I used to get drunk in college all the time and tell chicks I had a scar on my penis. Invariably they would want to see it, which would often lead to sexytime.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is a good idea. Even if you don't have a scar, because, hey...by the time they find out you were lying, they've already seen it, and might want it in their mouth anyway.
Old 11-13-2007, 12:22 PM

I have a scar that runs parrallel to my jaw on my uppper neck. It's from a surgery I had when I was 5 to remove an infect in my neck, but it's never gone away. In fact it's actually grown as I've gotten older. Now it's a few inches long and looks like someone sliced open my jugular.
Every once in a while people will be like "holy crap dude. I just noticed your scar! What's it from"
Without smiling I say "shark attack" then "just kidding...knife fight" It's fun when they actually believe me.
Old 11-13-2007, 12:36 PM

I think I'm going to start telling girls I have a scar on my penis from a bj gone wrong. It's genius imo
Old 11-13-2007, 12:43 PM

Some guy cut me off in the left lane and, even though I slammed on the brakes, I hit him going real fast. This was 25 years ago when most ppl (including me) ignored the seat belts. I knocked the steering wheel right off and punched out the windshield with my forehead. When the ambulance guy told me to take my hand away from my forehead I refused because I thought my brains would spill out. There was blood everywhere. I was still picking glass out a month later even though they thought they got it all at the hospital. Those were pretty good scars but I have to look for them closely now since they've faded over the years.
Old 11-13-2007, 01:05 PM

I have the graphite in my hand too. Standing behind a girl waiting to sharpen my pencil in 2nd grade and she turned around and accidentally stabbed me. Right between the knuckle on my left ring finger, palm side. I remember running to the nurse with the pencil sticking out of my hand. Still visible after almost 30yrs.

Tiny one on my upper right inner arm from a bb. Having a bb gun battle in the woods(2pump limit) then after we were done I shot a full strength shot by my friends foot as a joke. He fired back and hit me in the arm, right in the artery, blood was just pumpimg out of me. Ran home and went to the hospital cursing him out the whole time. There were actually a few dots on the ceiling of my house.

A 1" scar on my left hand between index/thumb. Drunk playing with a friends boning knife. Threw it to stick it in the floor but it didn't stick. It oddly ricocheted back and shot right by me slicing me in the process. Sliced the ligament clean through. That took like two small operations to fix.

Worst one. About 2 inches now, above my left eye. When I was 6 I was riding my bike to a local park. Get off to walk across a bridge. There are a bunch of teenagers on the other side and a small small model dragster on the ground on my side. As I approach all the teenagers are yelling across to me to check out the car. I keep walking closer and the thing explodes, they had put an m-80 in it. Brilliant. A piece of the car hit me. Ended up getting 45 or 50 stitches.
Old 11-13-2007, 01:52 PM

Interesting thread.

I have a small bald spot on top of my head (thankfully covered by the rest of my hair) where my sister hit me with a large ornamental dog when I was very young.
A 1 inch scar above my right eyebrow from headbutting concrete in a playground, tried to jump off something and slipped.
A 2 inch scar running down face next to right eye when a ladder fell on me.
A scar on my middle finger due to the tip being severed when I trapped it in a door.
A scar on another finger from knife cut.
I also can't grow a full beard as I badly scraped my lower jaw on the right side of my face falling off a bike, no scar though!

All of the scars are quite faint now, can only really see them under direct light.

Oh and one more, a small scar on my lower lip after i bit through it in a fight. Looks like a freckle now though.
Old 11-13-2007, 03:02 PM

Probably my most interesting and noticeable scar. Got this from a convoy live fire exercise at Fort Benning. Came from the hot brass of a 5.56 round from the Soldier next to me. I had my collar up and everything but it just managed to hit me just right and then slide down my body until it came to rest under my armpit.

BTW: A similar thread that has more pictures
Old 11-13-2007, 04:27 PM

I have a circular scar, around 3/4" in diameter, on my thigh that looks like a gunshot wound. It's actually from a spider bite (I guess a brown recluse but I never found it) that got viciously infected, I ended up with an abscess the size of a tennis ball. Watching a nurse lance that thing and have it splatter on her face was pretty gnarly.

I have a small scar on the front of my shoulder from getting slashed with a chef's knife. I've told the story here before - angry boyfriend breaks into my house to kill me, we fight, etc. I had a bad wound on inside of my left hand, but it didn't leave a scar.
Old 11-13-2007, 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
angry boyfriend breaks into my house to kill me

[/ QUOTE ]

abusive boyfriends suck amirite