Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Health insurance providers should be required to provide a basic, barebones health plan with a pric
Agree 4 19.05%
Disagree 8 38.10%
I'm an ACist 9 42.86%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-02-2007, 05:19 AM

Default Re: Gay guy tried to bang me on Halloween (TR)

"...I dressed up... Tight blue jeans, tight pink shirt, spiked hair w gel ... dress shoes, fancy watch, foakley whisker sunglasses .and some super ... gold necklace. I was lookin pretty...

I head out with 3 of my housemates. ... Solid party. Of course I tell everyone I am a gay guy ... and .. one of the soccer girls tells me there is a... gay guy at the party dressed up as Zeus, in a robe with a staff. I don't believe her at first but she eventually convinces me. ...I decide to go [censored] ... him.

So I walk up to him, and I open the convo with one of my favorite Seinfeld lines: "You know, I'm the one responsible for those crop circles in England." He says "excuse me?" and I immediately jump into introduction-mode with "oh hi, my name is doucy, who are you?" He told me his name was Zeus, and we exchanged a nice firm ... shake...

So we are talking for a while, and I am telling him how much I love my newest gucci purse when he tells me he has a 5th of jager in the kitchen. I am never one to turn down jager... so I follow him to the kitchen. We take a few shots while discussing Ten Things I Hate About You ...

I take 2 more shots and am feeling very drunk. At this point I am probably the drunkest person at the party but of course I don't realize it.

Then Zeus asks me if I'd like to play some pong with him. Sure why the [censored] not. So we are playing and at some point I tell him I'm done, and I go sit down on the couch. I pass out.

Next thing I know I wake up on the floor, the sun is up, the party is over and everyone is gone... except Zeus. He is behind me, with his arm around me, and we are in the spooning position.

I say "...uh... hi."

He responds "Oh, uh, hi man."

I realize this guy has been... [censored] me all night..

"So, uh, did you like the party last night?" I ask.

He says "oh yeah, lots of fun, you?"

"Of course."

"Hey Zeus, umm this might seem kind of forward, but uh, do you want to suck my dick?"

"Oh... yeah, yeah definitely."

So he starts to move around me but I stop him and say "hey, howabout we go upstairs." He says "ok sure."

2 guys who I didn't recognize dart around the corner and see me towering over Zeus, with a "wtf" look on their faces. I decide that's enough and I leave house and head back to my house to pass out alone."
Old 11-02-2007, 05:20 AM

lol, the best part is that you blacked out and probably made out with Zeus.
Old 11-02-2007, 05:24 AM

Welcome back Nos.

If the above doesn't apply, you've got issues. You pretended to be gay, hit on a guy all night and then socked him after he accepted your proposition. You're all sortsa [censored] up. Enjoy the self hatred your pseudo straight life will bring you.
Old 11-02-2007, 05:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The actual moral of this story is that you're a complete dickhole.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-02-2007, 05:50 AM

Ten Things We Hate About OP:

1. He's a dbag.
Old 11-02-2007, 05:59 AM

Now that I think about it there is a good chance I could get out of this without a lawsuit. Because since he got me drunk and did god knows what with me while I was passed out, I have cause to go get tested for teh AIDS and other stuff, at his expense. So maybe if he forgives the punch I will forgive the potential buttraping. But I don't know if that will actually work.
Old 11-02-2007, 06:00 AM

Alobar,

ty for the very wide pic. I should have known that I wouldn't get out of this without being stretched in one way or another.
Old 11-02-2007, 06:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Now that I think about it there is a good chance I could get out of this without a lawsuit. Because since he got me drunk and did god knows what with me while I was passed out, I have cause to go get tested for teh AIDS and other stuff, at his expense. So maybe if he forgives the punch I will forgive the potential buttraping. But I don't know if that will actually work.

[/ QUOTE ]
Ohhhhhh, you're just an idiot and a douche bag. Ok, I was not fully sure on the idiot thing until now.
Old 11-02-2007, 06:18 AM

i think this is suppoed to go into that waful thing you have done thread.
Old 11-02-2007, 07:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
lol, the best part is that you had sex with him and think we're buying the "I blacked out cause I was drunk" excuse.

[/ QUOTE ]