Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-19-2007, 08:46 PM

Default I got raped

Friday night I went to a 5/10 o8/stud8/tacoma-hi/lo game and dropped 900 in about 5 hours…then played until 11am to recover 500 of it. Exausted, I went on a date to a pool with this girl who’s like 75% my gf, had sex, went home and passed out for two hours before going to a party. I was supposed to meet CappyAA at this club but he backed out (jerk), so I tried to convince the people at the party to come out with me…no go. A friend said h emight stop by there so fk it I decided to go around midnight.

I walk in and hang around the bar downstairs…lurking feeling weird and tired. This sexy tall latin chick walking through the crowd smiles and me and blows a bubble with her gum. . I jump on her like a life vest. “Nice bubble!” I say, and she tells me she got it from a blowpop that are free in the main part of the club. We reminisce about blowpops, then other kinds of 80s candy…. I’m not being too witty, just chatting about whatever, but she responds well. I say, hey I’ll see you upstairs and jet, just because I run out of things to say and it’s too early

Upstairs there’s a Brit Pop night, where hipster emo guys and curious sorostitutes bump and grind into each-other. Welcome to early 2000s nostalgia, the Hives and Last Night and New Radicals—you can’t really dance to it, but here they are anyway…it’s like dorm room aftrerhours nightcap ipod-scouring at Wesleyen with a bunch of fun but mediocre looking broads in handmade t-shirts belting out “Fox In the Snow” and jumping on the bed. IE hookup central.

I dance around by myself, but I’m sunburened as hell, my legs hurt and I’m getting sober. I go the bar to get a shot of beam and there she is, the Hispanic-looking woman. I go up to her and ask her for a blowpop and she gives me one on the condition that I dance with her. Hahah ok, but my friends really want me to leave, they’re going back to this party haha (lieaments). She’s like really hot, 5’9 thin with a curvy ass and perky little perfect uptipping boobs…she’s got a 200$ haircut and a big pretty smile. I dance with her for a second but the song is really boring…her friends are there but are doing a surprising lack of cockblocking…they don’t even look suspiciously me, it’s like I’m an employee, like the Maytag repairman. After a second, she starts talking to one of her friends and I drift away again. I’m not really feeling on my game tonight, witty bs isn’t flying, plus I have no backup….she seems anchored there so I can come back.

I find a guy I know and we talk for a bit. Then I go back. “Where did you go?” she asks. Dang, wtf. She tells me she likes my shirt but has never heard of the band. We start dancing closer and closer, I put my hand in her hair, and she goes, “Hmmm, let’s go over here…” takes me around the corner of the bar where her friends can’t see. Somehow I manage to catch the hint and push her up against the wall. We go at it, pawing each-other like we’re alone. I put my hand down the back of her jeans, and she says “Hey!” Oops… but then, “Let’s go into the corner on the couch.” zomg. We dry hump in the corner, and I somehow sit on my glasses…we’re laughing about that, so I say, Hey let’s go for a walk.? She’s like “OK but I’m not leaving my friends…” LOL rite.

We go outside and grope each-other in a stairwell. She’s really aggressive, pulling me too her and wrapping her long legs around mine. During this I get her phone number…then I say “Let’s get out of here,” and she resists mildly, but I can tell it’s a token. She goes in to reassure her friends, which is OK cuz I have her line of exit cut off. She comes out fast, she must have just given them each a hi5 or something. We jump in a cab still making out wildly…the driver looks embarrassed. We go to my house, right upstairs, off with the clothes, boom. She’s like, “my sisters expecting me home in an hour,” but after we do it twice and she’s blown me a for a while she looks really sleepy. She ain’t staying here so I haul her up and get her to a cab…as she gets in I say—“I'm going to call you!” She says “I doubt it, you don’t have my number and you don’t know my real name. See ya!”

[img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

Brags: Sex with OOT 8, Britpop, stud 8
Beats: No condom. Wouldn’t let me cum on her face. Britpop.
Variance: I was RAPED?

Funny that all my efforts recently to get strange have failed and when I’m tired and speechless it jumps right into my pants. Lesson: Never Give Up On Your Dreams Ldo.

--GA
Old 08-19-2007, 08:50 PM

Default Re: I got raped

No condom = herps? Naaaah GA don't roll like that
Old 08-19-2007, 08:51 PM

Sounds like someone just got Pozzed.
Old 08-19-2007, 08:52 PM

GA - Super PIMP Extraordinaire.
Old 08-19-2007, 08:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I went on a date to a pool with this girl who’s like 75% my gf

[/ QUOTE ]

What is she the other 25% of the time? A taxi driver?
Old 08-19-2007, 08:53 PM

Gildwulf - 1
GA - 0

[img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

do you feel used?

my weekend was about the same, except for all the things you listed in the post.
Old 08-19-2007, 08:56 PM

Nice story, I like how u ditch your 75% girlfriend and go to this club and proceed to holler at all these other chicks. After seeing plenty of potential ones u finally bag the prize and get her back to your place. The story comes to a great conclusion when u go out of your way to make sure she dont spend the night. Good read.
Old 08-19-2007, 08:56 PM

I approve. STD's is a myth.