Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-20-2007, 08:23 PM

Default looking to get a small house dog

So my girlfriend and I have decided to go get a small house dog to keep us company. The one major problem I had before went shopping around was that we are gone probably 4 months out of the year and would have to put the dog in some pet hotel, which we priced at around $25/day. Will this make the dog hate us?

Ok, we went to petland today and found a cool little yorkie, which we got out and looked at. We later found out if was $2500. Wtf. I am in the wrong busisness. Are these prices just guidelines that I can knock very dar if I say the right things? We also went to the pound and it seemed like most of the dogs were super loud and hated people.

Also, we dont really know what kind of dog to get. I have a small 800sq' condo, so there isnt a whole lot of running around room. I think we want to get some fort of miniature dog, as it will stay cute forever. I also want something that doesnt bark or shed too much.

So, what kind of dog should I get and where should I look to get it? Thanks a lot.