Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: RB
S. Jackson - KC 10 28.57%
J. Addai - @NE 8 22.86%
M. Morris - Oak 4 11.43%
R. Brown - @Chi 4 11.43%
W. Lundy - @NYG 7 20.00%
R. Droughns - @SD 2 5.71%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2007, 07:41 PM

Default Re: *Official* Superuser T-Shirt Thread

[ QUOTE ]
^^^ agree, here is my simplified version, removing a lot of text (apologies for messing with your design, I think it's great, just too much)

[/ QUOTE ]

i like that but i still dont like the text on the bottom. maybe put it on the sleeve?
Old 10-15-2007, 07:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ugh i hate/refuse to wear black tshirts

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that I think about it I already have a lot of black t-shirts that don't get a lot of wear...e.g. PPA shirt which is similar design/colors.

Maybe we could come up with something a little more stylish? Like, I think the LOL Donkaments shirts were awesome and the olive color or whatever it's called makes it fairly wearable. Hell, I'm wearing it at work right now.
Old 10-15-2007, 07:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ok, first of all, i want to say a few things. i didn't see this thread yesterday and i just now came across it when mark seif and i chatted today and he informed me of this thread.

let me start by saying that fatalerror or whoever has completely blown my statement out of proportion. i forget what forum or thread i posted this in, but basically i summarized mark's comments at my table during the caesar's $1k tournament.

i leaned over the table to ask mark about the absolute situation. he never got angry w/ me or anyone and didn't do anything but smile while talking. he didn't raise his voice or call 2+2'ers idiots by any means--again i can't even find my own post, it was either here or at p5's, and i posted about 200 times on this subject this week... but i never said mark called 2+2'ers idiots or that he was yelling while discussing the issue.

all mark said on the issue was what absolute poker had told him. the person in question was a long-term loser on the site and that he had made tons of deposits. mark also said that 2+2'ers were ARROGANT (not idiots) because they didn't have all the information available to them to make these generalizations. i agreed with him and we pretty much concluded the convo there, neither of us with any real shred of evidence one way or the other. i could tell at the time mark was sincere that he didn't know anymore than what he had told me.

i made a comment on that same thread (wherever the post is) that mark might not be the best person to ask about it. i only implied that mark probably didn't know the full story about what was going on (and before the HH that waco/marco posted came out, NONE of us did either), and was probably being told this information from absolute poker. at that point in time i had no reason to believe mark was withholding any information or in any way shape or form misinterpreting the truth. i truly believe he told me what he believed to be true, based on what absolute poker probably had told him about their investigation.

that was the last on the subject of my discussion with mark i had posted. since then fatal error has inserted his own twist on the truth and blown this whole thing WAY out of [censored] proportion and he's completely ran mark's name through the mud, WITH NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER. absolutely at no time do any of you have any evidence (other than some random jabroni on a message board with a tinfoil hat who made all these conspiracy theory posts about mark seeing his hole cards) that mark was involved in anything unethical or illegal.

i wish my name and mark's name were never used in this discussion because neither of us did anything wrong. mark never cheated, and has never cheated at poker. i have never made any claim that he did nor did i ever claim that he called any of u people idiots.

if anything, mark is more interested in actually finding the truth here. i told him all i knew about the issue, including the costa rican IP address, the hand history of his perfect play v everyone, and the lack of honesty from absolute poker on the subject. mark cannot really make any further comment on the subject as he is obviously endorsed by absolute poker and they are still conducting an internal investigation.

with that being said, mark is very interested in learning the truth himself. as we all are, none of us want to get cheated out of money, and if mark was cheated, he wants to know.

i can assure you all that mark in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM was involved in this cheating scandal and anyone making claims otherwise is full of [censored] and will probably be hearing from a lawyer at one point. you should probably consider shutting the [censored] up, fatal error.

[/ QUOTE ]

the power of 2p2 in the pokerworld seizes to amaze me whenever i read 'statements' like these.
Old 10-15-2007, 07:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
^^^ agree, here is my simplified version, removing a lot of text (apologies for messing with your design, I think it's great, just too much)

[/ QUOTE ]

wahahaha! T H A T S what I want! I hate the "absolutepokercheats.com" though. In general. (but as I understood from earlier comments Im a minority regarding this issue)
Old 10-15-2007, 07:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

i like that but i still dont like the text on the bottom. maybe put it on the sleeve?

[/ QUOTE ]
It's the most important thing, though. Without it, the shirt may well be interpreted as AP advertising at a quick glance.
Old 10-15-2007, 07:49 PM

I would buy the first 2 dids posted
Old 10-15-2007, 07:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the power of 2p2 in the pokerworld seizes to amaze me whenever i read 'statements' like these.

[/ QUOTE ]
What does it mean when something seizes to amaze you?
Old 10-15-2007, 07:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
It's the most important thing, though. Without it, the shirt may well be interpreted as AP advertising at a quick glance.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is poker, onlinepoker and onlinpoker sites really that known in the US?
I would bet a decent amount of money that in one month of me wearing this t-shirt not a single person would approach me and use the words "absolute poker" in direct relation [[EDIT: in ANY relation]]to that t-shirt. ["not a single person" being friends or relatives or college people (who would, if they knew about it) definitely talk to me as they see it <<<-- being a random sample cause I dont know anybody IRL who plays poker]
Old 10-15-2007, 07:59 PM

can someone print and mass order the first or second one please, i think thats the consensus pick and I'd like to wear this to WPT Niagara
Old 10-15-2007, 08:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
(other than some random jabroni on a message board with a tinfoil hat who made all these conspiracy theory posts about mark seeing his hole cards)

[/ QUOTE ]

Closed Thread