Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-23-2007, 03:42 PM

Default Re: beat: girl stalking me

tell me about it, this is totally a beat. girl is way unstable. now she won't pick up her phone machine cause she just wants to avoid confrontation.

im getting those keys back.... how to do bbv?
Old 03-23-2007, 03:44 PM

ok, you seem to have skipped my amazing idea, but Ill offer you another because Im so nice.

Have you considered fighting fire with fire? Start stalking her. I promise hilarity will ensue.
Old 03-23-2007, 03:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
tell me about it, this is totally a beat. girl is way unstable. now she won't pick up her phone machine cause she just wants to avoid confrontation.

im getting those keys back.... how to do bbv?

[/ QUOTE ]

Change all phone numbers and email, locks, pref move to a new location. Not joking.
Old 03-24-2007, 02:24 AM

crazy girls drive me wild. Like the type who would DEMAND you f**k them in the a** and stuff.

LOL BONKAMENTS
Old 03-24-2007, 12:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
crazy girls drive me wild. Like the type who would DEMAND you f**k them in the a** and stuff.

LOL BONKAMENTS

[/ QUOTE ]

That's not crazy that's normal for 65% of the women in NYC.

Crazy is standing outside your door at 1am after breaking into apt building, holding a dozen roses, and screaming and crying at you to come open the door. [No focking way bitch]
Old 03-24-2007, 02:31 PM

She looks hot. I would trade her my keys for a bj ftw.
Old 03-24-2007, 02:42 PM

even if you do get your keys back what makes you think she hasnt made a copy. better just get the locks changed
Old 03-24-2007, 02:48 PM

you let this thing get all out of hand. for future reference, here is how you deal with crap like this:

when i was in high school there was this obnoxious teacher who would never stop talking. like if you were waiting in line for lunch he would come up to you and talk to you about random crap for 20 minutes and you couldnt get away. it was actually an accepted excuse for most teachers to say you were late because this guy cornered you and talked to you for ten minutes. he never did it to me though, because whenever i saw him i would get all up in his grill and be like, "hey, how's is going! hasnt it been cold lately! i got these new boots because my other ones were all messed up! these are good--they have gore-tex!" and so he would just avoid me like all the other kids avoided him.

so basically im saying you have to out-psycho this bitch. tell her you love her and be all clingy and never leave her alone for a few days and say you want to stick it up her butt and pee on her in the shower, etc. then she'll be like, [censored] this guy.
Old 03-24-2007, 04:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
What's going on here? You have girl who's so eager to give you a BJ she steals your keys and breaks into your home and all you can do is complain? Gimme a break.

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 03-24-2007, 04:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you let this thing get all out of hand. for future reference, here is how you deal with crap like this:

when i was in high school there was this obnoxious teacher who would never stop talking. like if you were waiting in line for lunch he would come up to you and talk to you about random crap for 20 minutes and you couldnt get away. it was actually an accepted excuse for most teachers to say you were late because this guy cornered you and talked to you for ten minutes. he never did it to me though, because whenever i saw him i would get all up in his grill and be like, "hey, how's is going! hasnt it been cold lately! i got these new boots because my other ones were all messed up! these are good--they have gore-tex!" and so he would just avoid me like all the other kids avoided him.

so basically im saying you have to out-psycho this bitch. tell her you love her and be all clingy and never leave her alone for a few days and say you want to stick it up her butt and pee on her in the shower, etc. then she'll be like, [censored] this guy.

[/ QUOTE ]

wait... I already suggested this... please dont die in a grease fire.