Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-03-2007, 12:43 AM

Default Re: Dumb people who think they are smart

My one example of a dumb person who thinks they are smart. We are playing scattergories with my neighbors and we go over the rules a few times and how proper nouns that have each letter start with the same letter are worth 1 point per word with that letter. Such as "five for fighting" would be 3 or Cris Carter. Anyways, she has blueberry bagel and argues for a long time she should get 2 points and thinks we just hate her. We even discussed this weeks later and she still didn't get it at all, I could not play the game with her anymore and I usually ended up throwing things.

Also, if anyone calls me out on something and they are wrong and I was right I am an [censored] to them, because I feel if you are gonna call someone out you sure as hell better be right.
Old 05-03-2007, 02:35 AM

Default Re: Dumb people who think they are smart

[ QUOTE ]
My one example of a dumb person who thinks they are smart. We are playing scattergories with my neighbors and we go over the rules a few times and how proper nouns that have each letter start with the same letter are worth 1 point per word with that letter. Such as "five for fighting" would be 3 or Cris Carter. Anyways, she has blueberry bagel and argues for a long time she should get 2 points and thinks we just hate her. We even discussed this weeks later and she still didn't get it at all, I could not play the game with her anymore and I usually ended up throwing things.

Also, if anyone calls me out on something and they are wrong and I was right I am an [censored] to them, because I feel if you are gonna call someone out you sure as hell better be right.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where in this did she indicate that she thinks she's smart?