Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-23-2007, 07:15 AM

Default Rake back or tradiomal bonuses?

Hi guys,
I am finishing work for the summer in a couple of weeks and going to be spending a lot of time playing poker as my 1st income. I am hoping to play 1/2 NLH full ring games, probably 4 at a time for a few hours everyday. I am moving from my old site as they have recently changed their points system. I am therefore looking for firstly, an easy site to make money, and second, a good bonus. Would a rakeback or just an old fashioned points system best suit what i am planning? I have never really looked at bonuses in much depth before.
If anyone can suggest so of the easier sites as well it would be greatly appreciated [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Thanks
Old 03-23-2007, 07:25 AM

Default Re: Rake back or tradiomal bonuses?

When I played 1-2 i used to whore the prima sites they used to have loads of 5x boni dont know hot it is now though check out bonuswhores for a comprhensive list. It's always a good idea to get rakeback if available especially if there arn't a bunch of skins in the network!

Good luck.
Old 03-23-2007, 09:09 AM

Default Re: Rake back or tradiomal bonuses?

It all depends if you want to move your money amount or just play at one site. If you are willing to move it about i would go for the bonus $1/$2 NL is fine for clearing bonus's at most sites. There are still some Prima sites that offer 10x raked hand bonus's, but rakeback is deducted from bonus on Prima sites. The crypto network have over $1000 monthly bonus's available at their various sites and you can get about 30% rakeback on top of that. Ultimate Bet offer a good sign up bous with rakeback on top of that. Pokerstars sign up bonus is not too good but the volume of traffic there is always good. I too would have a scan at Bonuswhores to see what suits you.