Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-08-2007, 01:10 AM

Default Re: Nelly\'s Comment To Me About Imus

[ QUOTE ]
why does nelly have that band aide on all the time?

[/ QUOTE ]

because spud is in jail.
Old 05-08-2007, 01:14 AM

"wake up and fold like you done the last 23 hands"

rofl
Old 05-08-2007, 01:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Somebody must have pointed him out to you, right? And then when you said "Nelly who?" they told you who he was, right?

I mean, you don't expect us to believe that you walked by a table, spotted him and said, "OMG, that's Nelly!"

And did you actually play with him? If so, how does he play?

Hopefully, you'll clear all of this up for us. That would rule.

FWIW, I agree with Nelly's answer too. (though, I guess you didn't necessarily say that you agreed with it)

[/ QUOTE ]

This was the second time he played there. And no I didn't know who he was originally. I played with him the first time, but not yesterday. And I gave him my book that first time. Which he told me he read.

As to how he played it was a lot better than you might have expected. Obviously he is too bored to fold as often as he should preflop, but he was completly capable of making big laydowns post flop.

There was a girl sitting behind him for awhile, evidently another singer. She would constantly steal glances toward me while I was playing at another table. But I wouldn't return those looks as I wanted to make sure she understood I had no interest.
Old 05-08-2007, 01:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Somebody must have pointed him out to you, right? And then when you said "Nelly who?" they told you who he was, right?

I mean, you don't expect us to believe that you walked by a table, spotted him and said, "OMG, that's Nelly!"

FWIW, I agree with Nelly's answer too. (though, I guess you didn't necessarily say that you agreed with it)

[/ QUOTE ]

This was the second time he played there. And no I didn't know who he was originally. I played with him the first time, but not yesterday. And I gave him my book that first time. Which he told me he read.

As to how he played it was a lot better than you might have expected. Obviously he is too bored to fold as often as he should preflop, but he was completly capable of making big laydowns post flop.

There was a girl sitting behind him for awhile, evidently another singer. She would constantly steal glances toward me while I was playing at another table. But I wouldn't return those looks as I wanted to make sure she understood I had no interest.

[/ QUOTE ]

my internets just brokez.
Old 05-08-2007, 01:17 AM

Sklansky,

Were you just playing hard to get or were you scared of Nelly whooping that ass?
Old 05-08-2007, 01:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

/thread Sklanksy
Old 05-08-2007, 01:20 AM

sklansky keeps the hoes on a diet. embrace they health, even keep em on the quiet.
Old 05-08-2007, 01:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
sklansky keeps the hoes on a diet. embrace they health, even keep em on the quiet.

[/ QUOTE ]

The Sklanksy Regiment™. That had better make your next book.
Old 05-08-2007, 01:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There was a girl sitting behind him for awhile, evidently another singer. She would constantly steal glances toward me while I was playing at another table. But I wouldn't return those looks as I wanted to make sure she understood I had no interest .

[/ QUOTE ]

This is now my favorite post in the history of 2+2.
Old 05-08-2007, 01:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There was a girl sitting behind him for awhile, evidently another singer. She would constantly steal glances toward me while I was playing at another table. But I wouldn't return those looks as I wanted to make sure she understood I had no interest .

[/ QUOTE ]

This is now my favorite post in the history of 2+2.

[/ QUOTE ]

my head asploded