Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-17-2007, 03:13 AM

Default Re: Non-americans with neteller

Made 2 withdrawals to my bank account this month. If anything, they went through faster than ever (requested the last one on Monday AM, had it in my bank account Tuesday afternoon).

FWIW, both my Neteller and bank account are in EUR if that matters.
Old 02-17-2007, 07:12 AM

So now im paranoid about leavinh money in my NT account,,,, What do you guys recomend Click2pay or epassporte?????
Old 02-17-2007, 07:58 AM

Got a withdrawal to my Swedish SEK account, 3-4 days as before (ordered Monday, arrived Thurs-Fri). Neteller's CS assured me that non-USD accounts wouldn't be affected by the situation with the US...
Old 02-17-2007, 10:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Got a withdrawal to my Swedish SEK account, 3-4 days as before (ordered Monday, arrived Thurs-Fri). Neteller's CS assured me that non-USD accounts wouldn't be affected by the situation with the US...

[/ QUOTE ]

they also have assured the US customers that their money is "held in trust on their behalf" or some BS like that without giving us any idea when we may see our funds. you really going to believe them? imo their credibility has taken a huge hit.
Old 02-17-2007, 10:23 AM

Had trouble getting money from Neteller to bank and I live in UK so I have decided not to use Neteller anymore until they sort their [censored] out
Old 02-17-2007, 12:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

they also have assured the US customers that their money is "held in trust on their behalf" or some BS like that without giving us any idea when we may see our funds. you really going to believe them? imo their credibility has taken a huge hit.

[/ QUOTE ]

My first post wasn't that clear -- I agree that they haven't done nearly enough to address the concerns of their American customers and do suffer from a lack of credibility. My online money is staying at the major sites for the time being.

In the case of my most recent transfer, however, I was able to get in touch with CS and their estimated date turned out to be correct (wrt to MDMA's question about SEK accounts & recent withdrawals).
Old 02-17-2007, 01:21 PM

My take on this is if you have a eur account and eat the 1.9% fee from usd conversion (stars excluded) then your in the clear [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
USD seems to be slower and might even be somehow locked by neteller because of recent events. But this is a guess, please don't use my speculation as a source! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
I would probarly take out money by a check from stars if I had a choice. They have sek checks and probarly alot better rates. Though I have not given it a go.
Old 02-17-2007, 02:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If I understand your friend's situation correctly, he was trying to cash out to a bank account in US$. If that is the case, then the following applies.

Perhaps you missed this on NETELLER's web site: http://content.neteller.com/content/...date_nonus.htm

Can I still transfer with NETELLER if my registered bank account is in USD?

Unfortunately, NETELLER can no longer guarantee transactions with USD bank accounts. If you are from Canada, we recommend you register a CAD bank account so you can continue to perform instaCASH and EFT transfers. If you are from Europe, we recommend you register a CAD, EUR or GBP bank account so you can continue to withdraw funds to your bank account.

[/ QUOTE ]

By the above I understand that although my Netller accound is in USD, my registered accound is in CAD... so I should be cool right? Anyone else here in the same situation as well?
Old 02-17-2007, 05:46 PM

I tried to cash their check on feb 9th at my local bank. went yesterday and it bounced.
Old 02-17-2007, 09:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I tried to cash their check on feb 9th at my local bank. went yesterday and it bounced.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please keep updating. First time I'm hearing about Neteller's check bouncing.