Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-13-2006, 06:45 PM

Location: between the click of the light and the start of the dream
Default Re: New Software Announcement - SIXTH SENSE

lol

I was just about to ask OP to convince me why I should use this product instead of PTS.
Old 07-13-2006, 06:48 PM

PTS or 6th sense? ahhh
Old 07-13-2006, 07:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi,
Nice idea this software... Too bad i already had it 6 months ago...Your software only tries to do what PokerTableScan already does. And PokerTableScan is already compatible with a lot of poker sites, and has a lot of other features...
Anyway, i hope you can bring something new to the poker community, good luck with your software...
Regards
PTS support

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lol

I was just about to ask OP to convince me why I should use this product instead of PTS.

[/ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
PTS or 6th sense? ahhh

[/ QUOTE ]

There are very many unique differences in Sixth Sense that make it more effective, more reliable, and more profitable.

1) Sixth Sense retreives and serve the table list in REAL TIME from our server. When this is done client side, CPU load increases (which is bad with PT/PAHUD running too), the lobby/scanner arent very reliable, etc. Having the table list as a real time, server-run operation is one of the core fundamentals that separates Sixth Sense from anything else.

2) We have compiled and are including our own Fish Scoring equation. This is far more advanced than a simple "all players with X stats are given X score". Especially to those who dont have the time to develop an effective equation of their own. This is also a key, fundamental part of the Sixth Sense program, and I dont believe is included in PTS.

3) Faster scoring - We use a better caching system, allowing for larger databases to score tables much faster. Speed is CRUCIAL in table selection, seeing as the players seated change quickly.

I will agree that the general idea is the same. But you cant claim to be the sole proprietor of an idea so general as "finding the fishiest table before you sit down". Every serious online poker player has thought of this at some point in his career. We believe that we've found the best way to do it. Sixth Sense is the result.
Old 07-13-2006, 09:33 PM

Location: Here I am, brain the size of a planet and I can\'t beat the 2 cent O/8 game on UB. Depressing, isn\'t it?

I see dead fish.
Old 07-13-2006, 10:51 PM

I just downloaded this program and tried it out. I currently use PTS to table select MS/HSNL and I like it a lot. The server side table scanning of SixthSense is very cool and the program is less computer intensive and more stable than PTS. It was also easy to set up and connect my PokerTracker databases. That said, this program currently is not very good for table selection because the only way to sort tables is some (not very useful in my opinion) measure called "Fish Score." With PTS I can import my Party buddy list and then sort the tables by the number of buddies sitting at each table. I can also create a "fish" profile for anyone with a VPIP > 40 and sort the tables by number of present fish. The server side aspect of SixthSense is very cool and I think the program would be great if I were able to sort tables by other stats. With some changes I would be willing to pay to use this program!
Old 07-14-2006, 12:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
In short - If you only chose the top 10% of tables, as opposed to a random selection, your win rate could increase by nearly 100%!

[/ QUOTE ]

this statement makes me uneasy
Old 07-14-2006, 01:58 AM

I am very disappointed with pokertablescan. It is way to slow . I will give this a try and hopefully it works a bit faster.
Old 07-14-2006, 03:25 AM

Same here. I dont know if im not doing something right but PTS takes at least 20 minutes to load up the tables for just one limit and i dont even attempt to have it search for buddies. Sadly pretty much worthless for me so far.
Old 07-14-2006, 03:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I will agree that the general idea is the same. But you cant claim to be the sole proprietor of an idea so general as "finding the fishiest table before you sit down". Every serious online poker player has thought of this at some point in his career. We believe that we've found the best way to do it. Sixth Sense is the result.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hi,
There is nothing wrong with your software, and i hope you make something good of it. I just wanted to say that PTS already exist. That being said, good luck with your software.
Regards
PTS Support
Old 07-14-2006, 04:23 AM

What cts said basicly. PTS is really slow and buggy for me so this sounds like a great idea. The thought of a server side scanning that is stable really appeals to me. I really don't care much for your fish score though, and would like to be able to specify what kind of player I want to sit with.