Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2006, 03:07 AM

Default multitable helper takes some getting used to..

cool program, not a great first impression though.

Preflop: Hero is MP with A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. SB posts a blind of $3.
<font color="#CC3333">UTG raises to $33</font>, <font color="#666666">4 folds</font>.

Preflop: Hero is SB with 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. Hero posts a blind of $3.
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises to $22</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero (poster) raises to $35</font>,

Preflop: Hero is CO with K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. SB posts a blind of $3.
UTG calls $6, MP calls $6, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises to $36</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, SB (poster) calls $33, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, UTG calls $30, MP folds.

Flop: ($120) 5[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(3 players)</font>
SB checks, UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets $100</font>, SB calls $100, <font color="#CC3333">UTG raises to $200</font>, Hero folds,
Old 06-20-2006, 03:13 AM

Default Re: multitable helper takes some getting used to..

Don't worry about it, this stuff happened to me all the time the first day or two I used it. You get used to it really quickly though and it is a very cool program.

Also, once you get used to it misclicks are very rare, definitely less frequent than MTing with Party's software.
Old 06-20-2006, 03:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Preflop: Hero is SB with 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]. Hero posts a blind of $3.
<font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises to $22</font>, <font color="#CC3333">Hero (poster) raises to $35</font>,

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, this is standard, no?
Old 06-20-2006, 03:18 AM

yeah, once i got things figured out it went fairly smoothly.

and no minraising is not standard for me with anything, let alone A3o in the SB vs a button open
Old 06-20-2006, 03:25 AM

I downloaded it the other day after reading that cts post and was going to dick around with it, but Party seemed to run much slower(my comp isnt a POS), so I turned it off, but I'll give it another shot in a few days.
Old 06-20-2006, 03:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I downloaded it the other day after reading that cts post and was going to dick around with it, but Party seemed to run much slower(my comp isnt a POS), so I turned it off, but I'll give it another shot in a few days.

[/ QUOTE ]

Strange, I haven't had any problems like this, MTH doesn't cause any slowdown for me.

[ QUOTE ]
and no minraising is not standard for me with anything, let alone A3o in the SB vs a button open

[/ QUOTE ]

lol it was a joke about how awful/obvious misclick the play was.
Old 06-20-2006, 03:35 AM

What cts post is that? Could one of you guys link it? I'd like to read about the advantages of MTH. Also, how often does this type of misclick happen while using it?
Old 06-20-2006, 04:14 AM

I like my setup. 2 monitors 1600x1200, can fit up to 8 tables and just use my keyboard shortcuts to play. If I wanted to play more tables though...
Old 06-20-2006, 04:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Strange, I haven't had any problems like this, MTH doesn't cause any slowdown for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I remember you posted your specs in some thread and it sounded like quite the machine(dual core, 3gigs ram, etc), mine's no slouch, though it doesnt compare to yours. 2g AMD chip, 1gig ram, very nice vid card, so I really dont know what the problem was. I had it set so the lobby would stay up all the time, but that was about all I changed.

I was only sitting down to play for an hour while I ate lunch and only 4 tabling; when I noticed it was laging a bit, I just shut it off. Who knows.

Pog: I can fit 9 on my 1600x1200(3x3 grid of tables); how are you only fitting 8?