Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-25-2007, 12:15 PM

Default vanessa selbst at 1-2 nl game at the venetian

vanessa selbst:

i was playing 1-2 at the venetian because there were no other games going on cept maybe limit (and because i like to stay in touch with the commoners), so vanessa selbst comes with some guy who looks swedish (ruotsi on paska maa) and sits down and someone makes a comment like, "hey, arent you some rich poker star--why are you playing 1-2?" and she's like, "me? no! i dont know anything about poker!" (and she mentioned that there were no other games going on.)

anyway she proceeded to act like a condescending bitch while trying to be funny and the center of attention. so as you can imagine she would raise to like 30 every hand and go all in after like half the flops, and when she was head up against that greasy swede she brought they would both go all in no matter what. but when other players would act she would say [censored] like, "oooh, good fold. you must be a really good player!" and "they have poker on tv now? wow id like to watch that!" then on one occasion she was head up with this old guy who didnt really care for her antics, so he bets 30 on the flop and she says, as shes throwing her cards in the muck, "im all in!" so she says she mucked first, the other guy says no, so they have to call the floor. she says that if the floor makes her call the guy's hundred dollars (she made a point of emphasizing hundred as though it were a pittance of a sum), shes going to leave the table. (for the record, the cards were in the air when she said all in--but i didnt say [censored] cuz i doesnt meddle, yo.) the floor says she doesnt have to call, so she moves seats, away from the old guy and plays for like 10 more minutes then leaves for a 2-5 game and i go to mcdonalds and get a sausage egg mcmuffin and pancakes.

all in all, she came off as a conceited lesbian and i hope she does poorly in her future endeavors. (she left up like 400 i would guess, but she probably made 500 from the greasy swede she brought. i was never in a hand with her (she only was there for about 30 hands) since my hands were of sub-standard quality during this stretch.) the end.
Closed Thread