Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-14-2007, 05:58 PM

Default Re: Lies you have told that made you feel really guilty...

This didn't really make me feel guilty, but when I was in high school I told a few people that I caught one of my friends having sex with his dog. THEY BELIEVED ME and started telling everyone!!! My friend was not a happy camper.
Old 11-14-2007, 06:18 PM

One of my friends showed up to a midterm visibly hammered after about 10 hours of drinking the night before and no sleep. He tried to read the first question and couldn't even make out what it was saying. At this point he stands up and says "I can't do this." The professor says "I can tell" and picks the test up off his desk. He never had to make up the midterm as the professor just shifted the weight to the final.

Pretty sure my friend didn't feel guilty, but its a funny story. I got cheated on a prop bet because of this though. I bet that he wouldn't pass (60%) and another friend said he would. He refuses to pay up because he never took the test although he obviously would have failed.
Old 11-14-2007, 07:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This didn't really make me feel guilty, but when I was in high school I told a few people that I caught one of my friends having sex with his dog. THEY BELIEVED ME and started telling everyone!!! My friend was not a happy camper.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow this is really, really evil. people will still always wonder if it might be true even after it's retracted.