Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-10-2006, 06:32 PM

Default Re: weekday WW redux

VR,

I don't know what I'm suggesting. I'm just as confused and lost as everyone else. The suspicions I have are so weak that I'm not comfortable voting any of them. I tried working backwards yesterday because there was a number of people I thought were villagers, but that blew up in my face mostly due to my uncertainty. Tonight I will be voting not for someone I think is a wolf, but for someone I am less confident of being a villager than someone else. We are getting crushed by the wolves so far; there's no other way to put it.

However, I refuse to give up. Kyro, we probably both deserve the LVP if you're a villager, but I don't want to die just to prove you wrong.

I'm going back to read over Tokyo's posts.

For now, I vote ScottHoward.
Old 05-10-2006, 06:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Whatever. I don't know why IY has it out for me, I think it relates to the first day junk vote, which I didn't feel was terrible, but I even stated as I did that I wasn't certain of it, and if it came up wrong, I was taking care of bob the next day. And then the next day bob barely was lynched which seemed so absurd to me because I thought he was a definite goner after the seer was lynched. And considering IY has slipped out of some very near lynchings twice I believe, and he has been a late voter, I don't think it's too bright of him to accuse me for doing the same things he has done more often.

I am going to be voting IY or alex/kyro this evening, because at least lynchign alex or kyro will yield information.

[/ QUOTE ]

I voted for you. It doesn't mean I have it "out" for you. And yes, its because you switched your vote at the last second to junkmail, and said you were definitely going to vote BobO next round, and did. It sounds like someone trying to cover themselves, and I think that's suspicious.

I'm listing my reasons clearly; I wish others would do the same.
Old 05-10-2006, 06:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Someone, I forget who, pointed out that durron's death may have been seer hunting because he implicated IY strongly.

[/ QUOTE ]

If that's the case, they would have kept up with the seer hunting and kept eating the ppl voting for IY. They didn't do that, so I think the durron vote was just because durron is a solid player.
Old 05-10-2006, 06:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Someone, I forget who, pointed out that durron's death may have been seer hunting because he implicated IY strongly.

[/ QUOTE ]

If that's the case, they would have kept up with the seer hunting and kept eating the ppl voting for IY. They didn't do that, so I think the durron vote was just because durron is a solid player.

[/ QUOTE ]

Except durron was playing so poorly, everybody wanted to lynch him.

I keep overthinking things. Now I desperately want to go back to amplify.
Old 05-10-2006, 06:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I keep overthinking things.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's my problem, too. I'm metagaming my metagaming thoughts on how the wolves could be metagaming me.
Old 05-10-2006, 06:39 PM

Yeah, I'm definitely overthinking things. Last thing I need is to lynch SH, find out he's a villager and be in the same spot I am tomorrow.

vote Alex Levin

Last vote. I'll let you guys decide who you want to lynch because I'm obviously not convincing anyone.
Old 05-10-2006, 06:40 PM

I don't think Tokyo is a wolf. It just doesn't sound right.

[ QUOTE ]
For everyone who is making villager lists, I would suggest you quit doing it. Wolf lists are ok, but if you make villager lists and wolves are on it then people can be mistaken and follow them if you happen to catch a wolf on your wolf list. Also, these lists allow the wolves to play better because they know who is mostly safe and who is under suspicion.

Therefore, I would suggest that instead of making these comprehensive lists that detail everyone, to make a list of the 3-4 people who are TOP suspects, and leave the rest out. Barring seer confirmation, it really is impossible to be certain that someone is a villager. Thus, it's more productive to try and find wolves than save villagers (as most will die in the hunt for wolves).

Oftentimes a wolf will come out with a "safe" villager list, and if a villager on that list is lynched they point to it to seem more "credible" later. It could also be a big problem is a wolf pops up on multiple "safe" lists and then that wolf has awesome cover until the end. If there are wolf lists and then everyone else, then it's harder for these wolves to be safe all the way through because it is harder for them to be "cleared."

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
vote junkmail If junkmail is a villager, I am absolutely voting Bob 100% tomorrow and likely not changing. The only reason I am choosing junkmail over Bob is because bob could have switched off to junk to try and save himself and he has not. If junk is a wolf, Bob is not off the hook, but we should look at the people who voted for him.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-10-2006, 06:42 PM

Alright, I've gone for it the past 2 rounds, and I see no reason to change Lynch IY
Old 05-10-2006, 06:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Nicholas
Madtown
VR
[censored]
amplify
scotthoward
traz

[/ QUOTE ]

I will vote for people in the above list. I've already voted for Nicholas, but that's not going anywhere. I'll stick with Kyro and Alex this round, because I don't like anyone else's reasons.

Change my vote from Nicholas to ScottHoward
Old 05-10-2006, 06:43 PM

Well, now there goes that idea.