BASTARD 67 18.21%
Voters: 368. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-01-2007, 12:17 AM

Default Re: *OFFICIAL* Sexytime Containment Thread

*anxiously awaiting monday morning trip reports*
Old 10-01-2007, 04:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]

This morning we woke up and talked about that Solja Boy song for some reason, then I hopped on top of her and pulled up her workskirt and [censored] her and right after I came I stuck my arms and legs up and made the SUPAMAN woooosssshhhh noise and she laughed.

Watch me UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

--GA

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm just now wading through this thread, but wanted to quote this again for posterity. I cracked up when I saw Devin Hester do this on SC after running one back in the Chi/Det game. Then I read this, and I crack up even more. supa-man is destined to be one of the great finishing poses of this era.
Old 10-01-2007, 10:14 AM

Vehn: The more I think about it, the more I guess that it's not my fault rly. Girls aren't attracted to every guy that comes along. It's funny since they are supposed to be more emotional and stuff, but really they make snap judgements based on whether they want your dick or not. [this doesn't include picking up drunk chicks with beer goggles on]. Guys are actually more attracted to personalities, since we'll basically hump anything with boobs. Not saying you are ugly, but I think that's why we can have awesome A+ dates and never hear from the chick again. Either that or they're dating someone else and gave that guy first dibs. C'est la vie.

Anyway, this weekend was fun. I hung out w/current undergrad students a lot because I am a creep, ended up getting one's number, not to date because she's way too young, but hopefully she'll come to a concert and bring her older friends.

I also got the number of a buddies sister who just moved to DC and wants a tour. She was ridic cute and like 22 and feisty. Short bleachblonde punkrock chicks who wear a ton of eyeliner are my kryptonite right now. She texted me yesterday too with this:

[ QUOTE ]
Hey new friend! Turns out my next door neighbor went to your High School!

[/ QUOTE ]

We texted about that a little, but now I'm wondering if the "friend" thing was pointed. We talked about a specific bar...maybe I should invite her to that with some friends too and she what she thinks...

Then at like 2am after the beer was gone at the reunion I was hanging out with a friend who was trying to pick up a random hippie chick who graduated like 2 years after me but still lived in the college town. He wandered away and since I had no place to stay I was like "Hey chick you should let us sleep on your floor..." She looked me in the eyes and said "Well, _you_ can come."
Pause.
"OK, let's go."

Lots of sex. I feel mediocre about it because she was kinda gross. Well actually she was fine with her clothes on, and had a nice body, but her face is meh and...

well..

she had the biggest bush I've ever seen in my life. It was like a raging forest of WOMAN. I prefer a little hair, but this was just [censored] out of control. Giving her head was like wading through the jungles of Nam. Plus she was dead silent for the most part.

Also I was sososososo drunk that I passed out a couple of times. Despite how gross I felt I hit it when I woke up too just so she would feel slightly less used. Then I jetted asap.

Beat or brag: I have zero recollection of her name?

Agenda for this week: match.com date tomorrow, date with rapistgirl on Weds, call punkchick about thurs or fri, hook up with vegan if time permits.

May have to make some cuts.
Old 10-01-2007, 11:08 AM

a rare sexytime update for me...

went up to silver spring with some friends on saturday to play halo 3...instead ended up going to a party at JHU and hooked up with a pretty cute indian girl...yay me...

too bad the mets [censored] lost and it seems my weekend ended on the down overall...and i can't even drink my pain away because of a bet lost so no alcohol for september...
Old 10-01-2007, 11:09 AM

jesus GA, i'm going with beat man
Old 10-01-2007, 11:16 AM

Wow, punkrock chica just myspace stalked and friendrequested me.

Beat: She now knows I'm way older than her
Brag: She sought me out and looks like this:

Old 10-01-2007, 11:43 AM

LOL GA, that 'nam [censored] was hilarious...good thread.
Old 10-01-2007, 11:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Subject: close call
Body: I nearly denied your friendrequest because that wig makes you look like a spammer. Be honest, are you trying to sell me illegal medication? I am not a cop.

--GA

[/ QUOTE ]

Good idea? The younger girls are the more comfortable they are with you not calling them right away, texting/emailing instead. I really should just man up and dial, but I am hopeless on the phone for some reason.
Old 10-01-2007, 12:02 PM

no recollection of hippie chick's name? def brag for you
Old 10-01-2007, 12:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Good idea? The younger girls are the more comfortable they are with you not calling them right away, texting/emailing instead. I really should just man up and dial, but I am hopeless on the phone for some reason.

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel your pain...