Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-24-2006, 10:33 PM

Default Re: I think Im getting addicted to yak again..

AID,

"El D: Assuming $50 a night is pretty optimistic. I live in Berkeley, and whenever I do it, we spend $120-150 on an eighth (3.5 grams) which lasts 4-8 people one night, of ~5 pretty good sized lines each"

$150 for 6 people's yayo for a night. So an evening's blow at $25/per. Man, that sounds sweet. For $75 I can split w/ a buddy and we can have yak for both of us plus four chicks. That's a good amount of ski for the price. Yay is definitely more reasonably priced than I expected!
Old 05-24-2006, 10:37 PM

Hahahahahahaha
Old 05-24-2006, 10:39 PM

post a trip report
Old 05-24-2006, 10:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I spend $120-150 on an eighth (3.5 grams) which lasts me one night 8 or so good sized lines

[/ QUOTE ]

Jeebus, I used to have a [censored] problem..

...I was involve in lots of insane nights...biggest being 3 guys 3 8balls....2.5 hours...
Old 05-24-2006, 11:43 PM

El D,
Addressing two point:

1) I've seen you be as facetious as hell, so not completely sure you are being completely serious here. (in fact last couple responses have me skeptical for the first time.)

2) Cocaine will affect you sexual performance. It is a universal case, though variable as to degree of effect. (ask me if you need further clarification) To expound: If you are built/pent up, you will still get up and be less sensitive. This is good. It can be translated as straight stamina. If you have let one off pretty recently and pretty regularly,(like most guys) it will be a negative to your performance. The harcores users will tell you that it is a straight killer to your hard on. Not alwas true, but questionable. Just add this to all the other reasons to think about avoidong it all together for personal use. As for "just being a guy who has it", I can say as a new grad student who is around younger women quite a bit that yay is back and quite trendy and becomeing more mainstream with the college/just out crowds. They are not all blow whores.( at least yet) It would probably will help with expanding your circle of party girls.
Old 05-24-2006, 11:48 PM

Digg: I'm pretty sure El D isn't actually planning on using, though it would be an interesting trip report.

As for point 2, this can be frustrating, but doesn't usually happen
Old 05-25-2006, 12:54 AM

i always got a kick out of the term, "colombian sleigh rides" also, i think "yak" is a reference to the "drip" and the ensuing need to snort/"yak" to clear ones passages.

i don't think there is anything more pathetic then people who's social life revolves around pedico. this seems to happen to a ton of people, and it's ridiculous. coke whores/the dudes that indulge them blow (pun intended).
in a vacuum, i don't think there's anything reprehensible about casually doing a couple lines before going to the bar, but a lot of peolpe simply get pwned by the booger sugar. The coke "scene" is almost as bad as it gets.
Old 05-25-2006, 12:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
tug,

I hate cigarettes. I have been contemplating taking up cigar smoking, though. I think my current plan is one cigar a month.

[/ QUOTE ]

He meant smoking the blow.

[/ QUOTE ]
I meant cigarettes. What you mentioned never dawned on me. I'm not that clever, and limit my vices to conspicuous consumption of Jack Daniel's and beer.
Old 05-25-2006, 03:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If you are going to do it do it right, snort it.

[/ QUOTE ]

In my day we considered snorting a horrible waste of good cocaine. Injecting is the way to go, just like Freud and Sherlock Holmes, homes.

note 1: this was pre-AIDS. thank God we were still afraid enough of hepatitis to never share rigs.

note 2: this was also back when you could buy packages of syringes right off the peg at your local drugstore. "My aunt is diabetic" booyeah.