Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Should Ozzie guillen be suspended
Yes 67 50.76%
No 65 49.24%
Voters: 132. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-08-2007, 06:10 PM

Default Re: Here We Go...Screenshots, and My Last 2+2 Post...

[ QUOTE ]
tshort - omg are you Poopers on Stars? PM if true.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm the pokerstars Doomswitch.
Old 03-08-2007, 06:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why should he have to prove himself to skeptics who are never going to believe anything he says no matter the proof?

[/ QUOTE ]
BEACUSE THEY GAVE HIM MONEY

DSGJHSDAGJKSHDGJLDSGJLDS
Old 03-08-2007, 06:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You guys are unbelievable. This guy's wife has cancer and you all have the nerve to call him a scammer with no proof except for anonymous sources according to the all-holy Gildwulf.

Then when the poor guy posts the proof you were clamoring for, you don't believe him! Just like he said you wouldn't! Now you want him to sit at a table with his account balance, but why should he? The doubters will come up with more excuses and ways that Vig could be lying.

Vig was right all along, either you believe or you don't. Why should he have to prove himself to skeptics who are never going to believe anything he says no matter the proof?

An honest guy can't win around here. Vig, send me a PM, I want to help out.

[/ QUOTE ]

is this guy serious?
Old 03-08-2007, 06:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why should he have to prove himself to skeptics

[/ QUOTE ]

Morans saying this (including vig):

You do understand the burden of proof should be on him when soliciting thousands of dollars in "charity" donations. When you ship a check to Childrens Inc., they fully disclose who they are and where every penny of donations is going.

Vig should be held responsible to proving exactly what happened with the donations.

[ QUOTE ]
You guys are unbelievable. This guy's wife has cancer and you all have the nerve to call him a scammer with no proof except for anonymous sources according to the all-holy Gildwulf.

Then when the poor guy posts the proof you were clamoring for, you don't believe him! Just like he said you wouldn't! Now you want him to sit at a table with his account balance, but why should he? The doubters will come up with more excuses and ways that Vig could be lying.

Vig was right all along, either you believe or you don't. Why should he have to prove himself to skeptics who are never going to believe anything he says no matter the proof?

[/ QUOTE ]thats a joke right?

First, I did not give any money, I am just an observer.
When he first made his post, and I saw him playing in the sunday million, everyone else was calling it the 2+2 cinderella story till he donked off his chiplead in the final 5 tables (by the way, I'm a 4/180 player and even I thought he was playing badly, I doubt he was +EV longrun anyways). I thought it was ridiculous even then for him to be begging for money from 2+2ers while still risking money he already had on a high-variance donkament. The nature of poker is long-term; vig needed money for the short-term; does anyone else see the discrepency here?
I did at the time, but kept my mouth shut because I didn't give money and didn't know the guy at all, but I figured people wouldn't donate without knowing him and such.

As I see it, there is nothing in these screenshots to prove he is innocent. He did, however, hesitate to post screenshots because he said "no one would believe them," and sure enough, no one does. Most of the inconsistencies people have pointed out in the screenshots are easily explained away; however, we did kinda screw him from the beginning by telling him to post screenshots to clear him and then not believe him.

Regardless, other evidence and stories told by friends make it seem likely that Vig did indeed gamble the money away. He's a degenerate, yes, but I seriously doubt that he did this with malice aforethought, it's more likely that he lacks discipline and couldn't help himself but to gamble all the money away on dreams of going robusto. If I were one of the people that had sent him money, then I would be upset, but I'd have to chalk it up to my own dumb mistake for trusting someone I didn't know over the internet, and move on.
Old 03-08-2007, 06:16 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

leveling or stupidity?
Old 03-08-2007, 06:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He didn't post "proof" of anything.

My assertions were:
-I said he didn't cashout anything from FTP
-I said that ftp found his pokerswapper account, closed it and transferred the money to his 1st personal account
-that he made no cashouts from ftp
-that he had no money in his ftp account a few days ago

To prove me wrong he shows:
-a screenshot of his stars account with no date (still waiting on that ftp screenshot buddy)
-a screenshot that proves he successfully transfered 5k from his pokerswapper to his personal account which is EXACTLY WHAT I SAID HAPPENED
-He shows a cashout from stars with a different email dated a while ago, when I specifically said it was FTP that he gambled the money away on and has not withdrawn anything and has in fact deposited more.

I reiterate, he has not shown anything at all even remotely countering my claims involving FTP

THE ONLY plausible explanation that he could come up with is this:

He had donation $ in both PS and FTP. The FTP monies he gambled away, but used EXTRA money he had in Stars to make up for it. This doesnt wash though because he lied about having money tied up at FTP.
Old 03-08-2007, 06:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

leveling or stupidity?

[/ QUOTE ]

he's leveling in an attempt to receive a PM from Vig with his hands out, to prove yet again how he's like a shark out for blood in terms of donations for his lifestyle.

The toughest beat he will likely face is his little girl growing up to realize what a loser her father is.
Old 03-08-2007, 06:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He didn't post "proof" of anything.

My assertions were:
-I said he didn't cashout anything from FTP
-I said that ftp found his pokerswapper account, closed it and transferred the money to his 1st personal account
-that he made no cashouts from ftp
-that he had no money in his ftp account a few days ago

To prove me wrong he shows:
-a screenshot of his stars account with no date (still waiting on that ftp screenshot buddy)
-a screenshot that proves he successfully transfered 5k from his pokerswapper to his personal account which is EXACTLY WHAT I SAID HAPPENED
-He shows a cashout from stars with a different email dated a while ago, when I specifically said it was FTP that he gambled the money away on and has not withdrawn anything and has in fact deposited more.

I reiterate, he has not shown anything at all even remotely countering my claims involving FTP

THE ONLY plausible explanation that he could come up with is this:

He had donation $ in both PS and FTP. The FTP monies he gambled away, but used EXTRA money he had in Stars to make up for it. This doesnt wash though because he lied about having money tied up at FTP.

[/ QUOTE ]

You wanted screenshots, he posted screenshots.

Now you want different screenshots, but if he posts those you will still create holes in his story.

Don't bother with these guys Vig, its not worth it.